Chapter 42: Xanax.....don't ask

Diary Entry from Geoff Wigington's POV

Today is a doctor's appointment. I was a little nervous because this will be the first time that Geoff can't come. I get up and Geoff was already gone. I am a bit disappointed that he has to work. I get up and I walk to Rory's room and walk her downstairs.

Rory says "Aws where's Duck"

I say "Duck's at his new job, remember." She nods and eats her oatmeal. I eat something and get ready. I then get Rory and head to the appointment, when we get there, we sign in and do all the things we have to do. 

I get called in and the nurse says "Who's this little girl?"

I say "My husband's niece, we've been fostering her for a long time, but recently we adopted her."

The nurse says "How long were you fostering?"

I say "About 9 months, so this whole pregnancy. Usually my husband will be here, but he had tp work. She usually is really quiet but today she wants to be in my face with everything."

The nurse says "You care, like she's your own kid."

I say "She is in every way, except by blood."

The nurse says "Well thats good, we need to check everything." I nod and she does the usually check. Then she says "Okay the doctor will be in, at any moment." I nod and she walks out.

I say "Rory, what am I going to do with you?"

She says "Play woth me." 

I say "Okay kid, I'll make you a deal, if you sit still when the doctor gets here, then I'll get you a shitload of ice cream."

She says "What's a shotload of oce cream?"

I say "Its means its too much to count."

She says "Well I want a shotload of oce cream." I am so happy she can't say I's yet. I then sit back and tickle her until the doctor walks in. I say "Forare go sit please." She nods and sits down.

I say "Sorry about her, my husband is at work and I can't find anyone to watch her." Thats a huge lie, my sister, but I can't ask Baeliy, she has too much on her plate already. Geoff's grandma is nice, but she is really old and Rory is super hyper at times. The doctor says "Hey are you okay?"

I say "Yes, just a lot is going on in my mind." She nods and she does the ultrasound. Rory says "Whats that?"

I say "Thats Lilo in there."

Rory says "She looks weord." I smile and say "She'll look better when she's born."

Rory says "When woll she be born?"

I say "Around Thanksgiving." She nods and looks at the baby with me. 

The doctor says "The baby is healthy and I'll see you next month

The doctor says "The baby is healthy and I'll see you next month."

I say "Sure thing." She waves and I clean off the gel. Then I walk out with Rory, we go to the ice cream shop, down the street from our house and we walk in. Rory says "I want a shotload of oce cream."

I say "Can we have a double scoop of vanilla in a cup for her. Then I'll have a 2 scoops of cookie n' cream, 1 scoop of chocolate and a shit ton of sprinkles."

The cashier says "Okay, that'll be 5.36." I nod and I hand him a 10, he gives me back the change. Then we sit down and eat our ice cream. She says "Thos os cold."

I say "That's what ice cream taste like."

She says "What can we get for lunch today?"

I say "I think this will be our lunch for today, since we need the money for dinner." 

She says "When woll we have more money?"

I say "I don't know Roars." She then eats her ice cream. Then we finish and we go to home, I open the door, and there was Geoff on our couch. I say "Hey what are you doing here?" 

He say "Its my break and I get an hour, so I thought I would hang out with you."

I say "Sorry we went out of ice cream."

Rory says "I go a shotload of oce cream."

Geoff says "Okay, was it good?" She nods and I sit down, Geoff says "You okay?"

I say "I'm fine."

He says "You know you could tell me anything." I nod and he then sits, with Rory, I watch them and smile.  

Time skip to later that day 

I walk back downstairs, and I see Geoff on couch watching Grey's Anatomy. I say "Hey you could put anything else on besides this."

Geoff says "Thanks but no thanks, I'll watch this since its your favourite show." I sit down and curl up next to him. We then watched the next 4 episodes until we got to the episode before the final.

I say "So tomorrow we find out the ending of season 10."

Geoff says "I can't wait to cry again." I nod and kiss him on the forehead, then I walk upstairs and go to bed.

A/N - I got offered Xanax on my birthday, by my aunt. My family is kinda fucked up. I thought she was kidding, then she pulled it out and said "Are you sure that you don't want it?" I shook my head (Btw my mom said I could, seriously fucked up.), I was having a mini panic attack about eating. I sometimes get really this pit in my stomach at the sight of food. So I should've taken it but I didn't, this was in front of my entire family, by the way. 

P.S - Also I said I be back and I'm back, hi. I also had 2 panic attacks yesterday and one on Tuesday. Its been a fun couple days. Also I am sick with a cold, I know its July.