Chapter 39: I am tired today

Diary Entry from Pete Wentz' POV

Today is the day that I get to move in with the Way's. I'm a bit nervous because this will be the first time since I got fostered, that me and my parents won't live together. I get up and see a bunch of boxes in my room with my whole life in them. I sit up and get ready for the day. It was 8 am, I have 2 hours until everyone comes over to help with the move. I eat breakfast and watch tv. Then I get some boxes downstairs so that there won't be as many people in my room at one time. 

Then Brendon knocked on my door and says "You ready to live with your exs who date each other now."

I say "Why should I care if they are together, I wanted them both to be happy and they both are happy together."

Brendon says "You are jealous of them because you can't find anyone like them."

I say "Slightly because they are are cute but I'll find someone."

Brendon says "Now lets get moving, I have to truck blocking your driveway."

I say "Okay, well you can take the few boxes that are here and I'll get the rest from my room." He nods and grabbed a couple boxes.  After about 10 minutes, we have everything in the truck. I get into my car and Brendon gets into the truck. We drive there and go to the Way's. 

Mikey says "Hey."

I say "Hi" 

Brendon walks in and says "Hey Mikey how are you too doing?"

I say "Shut the fuck up asshole." He just continues to put boxes away. Me and Mikey just stand in awkward silence, then Brendon says "Hey Wentz get your ass out here now." I just walk off and help Bren.

Brendon says "What happened between you and Way back there?"

I say "Nothing really."

Brendon says "Say to the way you look at each other."

I say "Go to fucking hell with that shit. I don't like Mikey and Mikey is dating Frank."

Brendon says "Okay." I roll my eyes and walk to my room. 

Time skip to Dinner

 I had just finished cleaning, when Gerard called everyone downstairs for dinner. I sit down and say "So what are we having?"

Patrick says "The same thing as usual, Kraft mac and cheese."

I say "Well okay then so what else besides the mac and cheese."

Patrick says "Its just mac and cheese. Nothing else." I just sit there and Frank brings out the food. We dig in and talk about day. 

I say "So do I need to do anything besides care for Eva or Jules. I can do other things."

Frank says "Keep your room clean and we'll find something for you do while you're here."

I say "I'm moving in about 5 weeks."

Frank says "Mikey and Patrick are moving to a place near Governers State. Me and G are moving to New Jersey for college. So most of us will be leaving around the same time as you."

I say "Great." We all just sit in silence, it was comfortable silence as well.  Then we put the babies down to sleep and we all go to our rooms. I sit on my bed and think "This is going to be a long 5 weeks with my exes, I might still love Mikey but Patrick hates me now. You need to sleep Pete, you'll be fine with Mikey's perfect body and his smil-...Oh shit, you're not gonna make it."

I then slowly fall asleep.

A/N - This is shit, but what did you expect out of me.