Chapter 54: That just got interesting...

Diary Entry from Tyler Joseph's POV

Today is my first day of college, I have to go back to hell but this time I wouldn't have my sidekick. 

I get up and look at the time and realise that I'm going to be late if I don't leave right now. So I put an old t-shirt and some sweatpants. I then run out the door and then puke in our bushes, once I finish puking, I get in my car and drive to campus.

I then run into class and sit down just in time for the lesson.

Time skip to lunch

A girl walks up to me and says "Hi I'm Jenna and you're hot."

I say "I'm gay but we can be friends"

She says "So what's your name?"

I say "Tyler" She gasps and says "Wow that ring. I see someone has put a ring on it."

I say "Yea. My husband is amazing."

She says "Wait your married. I really shouldn't hit on you now."

I say "We have been married a couple months now."

She says "Do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch." I nod and we walk over to a table with one girl and three other guys.

She says "So everyone this Tyler, and he will be sitting with us. Also Tatum he is gay and married."

The other girl says "Well thanks Jenna. Hi sorry for her, I'm Tatum."

One of the guys says "Mark C. Eshelman" He sticks out his hand and I nod, I feel bad because he looks hurt by me.

Another one says "Ben or Benji Boi" He sticks out his hand and I shake it.

The last one says "Shepherd or Shep for short. Nice to meet you Tyler." He nods and I nod, then I get a phone call form Josh.

He says "So Eli is crying, I think he wants to hear your voice."

I say "Put the phone to his ear." I hear Eli and say "Hi baby, did you wanna hear dada's voice."

He slowly stops crying and I start singing a little song, he then stops crying. Josh says "You are a better parent then me, why can't he like."

I say "He likes you, but this is the first time without me in the house. I am usually in the house but I'm at school and this is weird, also new to him."

He says "Probably, he'll get use to it." 

I say "Yes. I love you."

He says "Love you too." I then hung up the phone and I walk to the table, Jenna says "Who was that, also you have a really good voice"

I say "Oh that was my husband and son."

Jenna says "Wait you have kids."

I say "I have an 8 month old son." Then I get really nauseous and say "What the hell are you eating?"

Tatum says "A turkey sandwhich." I then puke and Tatum says "Sorry what happened?"

I say "I think I'm pregnant again but I don't want to be pregnant because it means we'll have more kids. We don't have money for another baby."

Tatum says "Do you want more kids in general?"

I say "Yes of course but I can't do another yet." She nods and says "Why not talk to your husband, what's your husband's name?"

I say "Josh Dun."

She says "Just go home and tell him, you guys already have a son together so whats the purpose of not saying anything."

I say "Well I should probably take a pregnancy test before I say anything."

Time skip to after school

Tatum runs up to me and says "Hey does your husband work?"

I say "He starts to work next week. Why did you wanna know?"

She says "I wanted to surprise him." I laugh and say "He literally was the one to know everything about me before I even knew. So he probably has figued out by now."

She says "Well I need a ride and you need a pregnancy test."

I say "I'll drive you to your house."

She says "Thank you." She gets in the car and we drive to the drug store, then I walk inside and get a pregnancy test. I pay and walk out, then I drive Tatum to her house and she says "Hey do you want to take the test at my house."

I say "That would be lovely." We then walk inside and go to the bathroom, then I take the test. I walk outside and Tatum says "How do we have to wait?"

I say "5 minutes." We sit down and wait for the timer to go off, then the time go off and I go to look at the test. It was postive and I walk outside in tears, she says "You're pregnant." I nod and she pulls me into a hug. 

I say "How am I going to do this?"

She says "You did it once, know you have to do it again." I nod and go to the door, she says "I hope it goes well."

I say "Thanks but that doesn't help at all. But I hope so." I then walk to my car and drive to my apartment. I get to the door then put the test in my pocket after Josh opens the door, he says "Hey are you okay."

I say "Yeah, I'm fine." He hugs, then kiss me on the forehead, once I walk inside, I see Eli and start sobbing like crazy. Josh hears me and says "Ty are you okay? Why are you crying? What happened?"

I say "Leave me alone, I'm fine."

Josh says "Okay Tyler, I'm going to leave you alone." I then just start sobbing more and say "I'm sorry for being such a bitch."

He says "Tyler its okay. What happened?" I start sobbing and hyperventilating, Josh comes to my side and says "Tyler take a deep breathe. Its okay, I'll always be there for you."

I just hand him the test and he says "Tyler I've known for about a week."

I say "You aren't mad."

He says "Why would I be mad? I literally got you pregnant, it takes two as in me and you."

I say "How are okay with this?" He shrugs and pulls me into a hug, I just cry into my shoulder then I hear Eli and get up. I hug him and calm him down.

A/N - This is me who gets to buy twenty one pilots tickets in 2 days.