Chapter 4: I don't have a title

Diary Entry 4 from Brendon Urie's POV

Today is the day that Gerard comes back and then I was dreading it.

I get up and I get dressed in black skinny jeans, a Queen shirt, untied black converse and a black sweatshirt.

I then get on the bus and we drive to school.

Time skip to second period

I prepared for the worst but I end up seeing Gerard in the corner. I walk over and say "Sorry about Friday"

He says "I should be apologising I should left myself out of it, then I decide to punch and then I got my ass beat by the way, who was that guy who beat the shit out because I want to thank him for showing me what I do to kids all day."

I say "My friend Dallon is the one who beat the shit out of you." He nodded and said "Hey there is a party the weekend before Thanksgiving break, I wanted to invite you since your new here. It happens every year, also you are invited to the Winter and Spring break ones too."

I say "Thanks for the invite but I'll probably stay home though."

He tells "It's fun, btw you can bring Ryan."

I say "Me and Ry broke up. We are also pregnant."

He says "Okay, sorry you guys broke up and how the hell are you so okay with Ryan being pregnant."

I say "We were pregnant before, Ryan's parents were okay with it and we lost her at 2 months."

He says "Class is about to start, so you should go to your seat."

Time skip to Lunch

Me, Patrick and Dallon go sit at our regular table and we see Frank. He says "I need to get away from Mikey, him and his pregnancy hormones are driving me crazy."

I say "Why is it driving you crazy?"

He says "I live mostly at the Way household and Mikey is going crazy"

I said "I know Ryan was yelling at me every 5 seconds. If I breathe, he tell me and I quote "If you say another thing, I will slit your throat." He also would cry if I said anything and I quote "I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, you're going to leave, please I need you." He start to sob, hard at this point. It is BRUTALLY to live with a pregnant person."

Dallon says "How bad could he be?" Dallon tries to get up but I grab his arm and say "He will murder you if you walk over there." Dallon sits down.

Mikey comes over and says "I'm being to annoying, you're going to move out and take my brother with you. I'm so, so, so, so, sorry" He starts to sob hard into Frank's shoulder.

I mouth "This is what I'm talking about."

Frank says "I would never take your brother and you're not annoying me." Mikey looks up and says "You mean it." Frank nods and Mikey sobs harder.

I mouth "He will eventually let you go, but that will take a while to do."

After like 10 minutes of crying, Mikey gets up and goes to get lunch. Frank says "What the hell was that."

I say "Pregnancy hormones. They will balance out eventually, I hear." Frank rolls his eyes and sighs.

Dallon says "Brendon have you talked to Ryan about doctor's appointments yet, have you?" I shake my head. I say "I will talk to him later."

We continue to eat lunch and then we go to class.

I run into Ryan and say "Do have any doctor appointments set up yet?"