Chapter 65: My friend had a dream that concerned

Smut Warning when it starts and ends "💄"

Diary Entry from Frank Iero's POV

I get up, walk downstairs to see Gerard asleep on the couch. I just walk past him and make some breakfast, then Gerard walks up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I say "Hi."

He says "What do you want to do today?"

I say "Whatever you want to do." I then kiss him and he hugs my hips while I continue to make breakfast. Then I hear the baby and try to walk away but Gerard would not let go of me, I say "G, I have to get the baby."

Gerard says "Only if you do one thing."

I say "What is that?"

Gerard says "Ask someone to watch Jules."

I say "Fine." He let go of me and I run upstairs, then get Jules out of his crib and say "Sorry about not getting to you quick enough, Daddy wanted to make a deal with me about you. You are going to someone's later."

Then Gerard says "Jamia said she would watch him for us since Bert is out of town." I nod and walk downstairs, then I feed Jules and get him dress then drop him off at Jamia's.

I come home and Gerard says "So how are you?"

I say "I'm good. What are you doing?"

Gerard says "I want to do you but you hate it when I'm straightforward about having sex with you." I jump on his lap and say "I want you know." 

💄

He nods and kissed me, I kiss him back. He then moves him lips down my neck and sucks harder to leave some dark bruises on my neck, he then ripped off his shirt as I rip mine. He starts all up and down my body, then I say "C-Can we." 

He says "In a minute." He then ripped off his pants and he started to kiss him stomach down, then he got to my pants and slowly pulled them down with his teeth. Then I pull down my boxer and pull down his, then I say "You have two options. Either we go upstairs and get a condom or you could give me a blow or handjob."

Gerard says "Blowjob" He leans down and starts kissing my inner thigh, slowly moves up to my dick and takes it all into his mouth. His head starts bobbing up and down my dick, then I grab his hair and start pushing down. I start moaning like crazy and yell "I'm g-gonna cum" He starts going faster and I cum into his mouth and he cums onto the couch.

💄

I say "I love you." He nods and we just cuddle on the couch, then fall asleep. I wake up to our couch over in cum and Gerard on my stomach. I shake Gerard awake and he says "What"

I say "You got cum on the couch." He jumps up and we start cleaning up. After Gerard says "What do you want to do?"

I say "Nothing. Literally nothing."

He says "Same." Then we sit down and cuddle on the couch.

A/N - The dream, its a real long story. Also this is what happens when you want to finish a book and you have no ideas for what to do. Also I wrote a rant book because why not.