Chapter 32: I just finished school (for the year)

Diary Entry from Brendon Urie's POV (Its been a long ass time since we've seen this POV)

Josh texted me "Hey, Me and Tyler are getting married on Monday and I need you to come. Dress Business casual. So like a button down and nice jeans"

I texted him "I would love too. Also I'm really excited."

I get out of the bathroom and I see Dallon sitting at the kitchen table, drinking water. I say "Hey love"

Dallon says "Hi B." I go to the corner and say "What would you and baby want for dinner?"

Dallon says "Grilled chicken with shredded parmesan, with a side of corn and hot sauce."

I say "We don't have hot sauce because you hate it. Do you want me to get hot sauce or just get grilling."

Dallon says "I would love if you got hot sauce tomorrow."

I say "Another thing to add to the grocery list for tomorrow."

Dallon says "Thanks love, w-" I hear Brooklynn and I run upstairs before he could say anything. I get here from her room and say "You need to be changed kiddo." I change her and walk downstairs with Brooklynn.

Dallon says "So how is this little girl doing."

I say "She is fine, I think." I walk into the kitchen and make a bottle for Brooklynn and dinner for Dallon. I make the bottle and see Dallon with Brooklynn on the couch. I say "Dal, can you feed Brooklynn while I finish dinner."

Dallon says "Sure, can y-"

I  say "I'll bring the bottle to you, just stay there." I run to the kitchen and grab the bottle. Then I walk to the living room and give Dallon the bottle. I say "Here you go my loves."

Dallon says "Me and Brooklynn thank you for the food. Also may I get a kiss from my lovely boyfriend who foods me." I bend down and peck his lips. I walk back and Dallon starts to feed Brooklynn while I finish dinner. I say "Dallon, is Brook asleep?"

He says "No, she needs to be rocked by you." I nod and he hands her to me, I walk upstairs and I grab a book. I put her in her crib and I start to read to her. I finish the book and start to sing to her. 

I downstairs and say "Dallon did you eat without me again."

He says "I was straving a-"

I say "I'm kidding but one day we will finally be on the same page as each other." He laughs and I walk to the dining table. I grab a plate and Dallon says "Did you know that Josh and Tyler are getting married on Monday?"

I say "Yes, Josh texted me before I started dinner. Also what does it mean to be business causal."

He says "Like a nice shirt, and some good jeans, that aren't ripped." I smile and say "I ripped my jeans."

He rolls his eyes and says "Why do even try anymore with you."

I say "Because you love me." He stands up and kissed me. I smile and he walks away. 

A/N - Today was my last day and I have entire summer to write. Also I know this is really short but I was forced to leave my house today.