Chapter 6: I know idea what to call this?

Diary Entry from Brendon Urie's POV

Time skip to the day they come back to school from Thanksgiving break.

I get into school and I see Patrick and I say "Hi"

Patrick said "I'm not talking to Mikey ever again."

I say "Why? What happened?"

Patrick starts to cry and says "HE GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH PETE."

I say "Well fuck Mikey. He will never get this amazing guy, who doesn't cheat, and isn't an asshole to every living thing. Also you have people in the world that love you either way." He hugs me and says "Well then I'm going to cry some more and I'll see you later."

I say "Bye BUDDY go luck."

I sit down in first period and I see Josh crying. I walk over and say "Hey Josh are you okay?"

Josh says "Tyler is in the hospital."

I say "Is everyone okay?"

Josh said "Tyler is completely fine. The baby is I don't know, Tyler hasn't told me anything."

I say "Tyler really wants you there an-" Josh phone rings and he picks it up. 

Josh starts to cry and I sit there. After about 10 minutes, Josh says "Goodbye."

I say "Good new or bad news."

Josh says "Mostly good news but a bit of bad news."

I say "Tell me all the good news."

Josh says "Well the baby is fine. The baby decided to try and start labour, but they stopped it."

I say "Bad news."

Josh says "Tyler is on Hospital bed rest."

I say "Sorry dude. So Tyler is not able to leave the hospital until the baby is born." He nods and I hug him.

We then go to class really late. I walk into first period and the teacher says "Why are you late Mr. Urie?"

I say "Personal business."

I sit next to Patrick and he says "What was the personal business that you were dealing with?"

I say "You know Josh and Tyler?" He nods and I say "Tyler is in the hospital and Josh was freaking out because he didn't know what was happening."

Patrick says "Is everything okay?"

I say "Tyler went into preterm labour but they put him on hospital bed rest until their baby is born."

Patrick said "Wait Tyler's in the hospital for like 3 1/2 months."

I said "Yep. I was there so Josh could talk to someone about how feels."

Time skip to lunch

I say "Hey Dallon"

Dallon says "I want to tell that I like boys."

I said "I know, I know. But your parents are those people who hated people for who they are."

Dallon said "Well I think that this is the last year that I will ever talk to my parents."

I said "Well if you ever need a place to crash then my door is always opened." He laughed and we continued on with lunch.

Time skip to Brendon's House

It was midnight and I pop in Cinderella, then relaxed on the couch. I hear my phone ring and it looks like someone texted me.

It was Frank.

Franktober🎃: Hey.
BREAD_URINE: Is everything okay?
Franktober🎃: Mostly.
BREAD_URINE: What happened?
Franktober🎃: Mikey and Pete got back together. I hate him.
BREAD_URINE: I know. Patrick told me this morning. Also why get back together with Pete, he is an absolute dickhead. 
Franktober🎃: I know right. But is Mikey's decision.
Franktober🎃: Well smell you later homie
BREAD_URINE: Byeeeeeeeee... Frankie
Franktober🎃: Hey only G calls me that.
BREAD_URINE: Sorry. Night. Frank.

I then watch the movie and fall asleep.

A/N - I know this was short but I need to get this chapter out by today.