Chapter 67: I listened to Self-Titled today

Diary Entry from Tyler Joseph's POV

I am almost 7 months and that's kinda weird to think about because I feel like I've been pregnant for years, its only been 27 weeks. Josh says "What are you thinkin about Ty?"

I say "Nothing."

Josh says "Its not nothing. When your deep in thought you have this face."

I say "No I don't."

Josh says "Next time I see that face, I'm going to take a picture and show it to you."

I say "Okay, you aren't going to win because I don't have a face."

Josh says "That's besides the point, what is on your mind?"

I say "Well, I only have 13 weeks left of the pregnancy then the due date."

Josh says "Yes."

I say "Well, we have the nursery set up a little bit. We have the crib and other things, but we don't really have anything else."

Josh says "Yes as I am the one to set everything up."

I say "I love you for that." I peck his lips and continue "I want to have a baby shower, next time were in Portland."

Josh says "Okay, but who are we going to invite. All of our friends are in Columbus."

I say "I mean with our families. We can have one with our friends later, but I just want to have one with them since last time, we didn't have one until after Eli was born."

Josh says "You want our entire families."

I say "I want lunch with my mom, your mom, grammie and our sisters. Then I want to get gifts with everyone including the guys."

Josh says "Why don't you talk to everyone before you have anything planned."

I say "Fine."

Josh says "Is that all you wanted to talk about."

I say "Yes. Goodnight."

Josh says "Night sweetheart." Then he lays down and goes to sleep. I just sit there for 30 minutes then I get up and go downstairs. I get a piece of paper and pen, then start planning first names and middle names that I liked.

First Names

1. Evan
2. Ashton
3. Kiveston
4. James
5. Alastair
6. Robert Jr
7. Hayden
8. Oliver
9. Rylen
10. Liam
11. Remington
12. Desmond
13. Emerson
14. Arthur 
15. Everson
16. Anthony
17. Rick
18. Casper
19. Timothy
20. Bowie
21. Reuben 
22. Louis
23. Johnny 

I look at the listen and say "Why are there so many names?" Then I remember that I need a list for middle names which I usually get the middle name from the first name.

Middle Names

1. Roy
2. Ross
3. Rylee
4. Ryder
5. Remington
6. River
7. Rock

I still want to do more so I'm going to look at nurseries.

Time skip to the next morning

So I am shaken awake by Josh and he saying "When did you come down here?"

I say "I came down here, when you feel asleep."

Josh says "What are you doing?"

I say "I was making lists for baby names."

Josh says "How many names are there?"