Chapter 35: WEDDING (HELL YEA!!!!!)

When there is smut this will💄be at the beginning and the end

Their will be multiple POVs today. Also I'll tell you when to play the songs.

We start off in Brendon Urie's POV

I walk up and get ready for the wedding. I wake up Tyler and say "Hey get up, we need to get ready for a surprise." 

Tyler says "Okay what should I wear?" I hand him the suit and tells him "This is what you're wearing." He nods and we get ready. We walk downstairs and we eat breakfast. Then we leave and go to the courthouse.

We get there and I look at Tyler. He has a surprised expression and I walk him to the steps. There we met eyes with Tyler. Then I give him flowers and walk to Josh. I stand there and wait.

----------------------------------------------------

Tyler Joseph's POV

I get shaken awake by Brendon. I say "Okay what should I wear?" He runs to the other room and hands me a suit. I get ready and I eat breakfast.

I ask him "Where are we going?"

He says "Its a surprise."

I just eat and get into the car. He drives and I sit there, and listen to the radio. I asked him "So are we going to eat at a fancy restaurant."

He says "No but its somewhere fancy." I just start thinking about random things. I then call Josh and he doesn't answer which is weird. I then call him again and again no answer. I get really worried because he usually picks the first time, and if he doesn't answer the first time, he usually will answer the second and will have a good reason to not answer. 

I just sit and do nothing. Then we get to the courthouse and I feel really nervous. We walk to the steps and Brendon hands me some flowers. I then walk down the aisle and stand in front of Josh. I start to cry and the judge starts to say stuff to me and I say "I do"

Then Josh says "I do" The guy says "By the state of Oregan, I pronouce you Husband and Husband. You may kiss now" We then kiss and we are legally married.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh Dun's POV

I get up and get ready. I get all the flowers in place, and cake with the food. Then I get in place and Tyler arrives. We then get married. We then all drive to the park that we go to with Eli a lot. I just was amazed. 

I stand on the stage and say "Okay friends and family, I would like to say thank you for coming. I planned this whole thing in 3 days. So I also have something to say to Tyler."

Tyler says "Josh what could be better then this whole thing."

I say "I got a job and I found a cheap apartment in Ohio." He hugged me and I kiss him on the forehead. He says "I'm not going to have to quit college after all." Everyone laughs and we start to dance. I get to dance and then Tyler jumps on stage and says "Come here."

I walk up there and say "Yes?"

He says "So these are the vows that I wrote, Dear Josh I have loved you since you walked into Ms Williams class in 4th grade. I loved you since then and now. Every since you kissed me in 7th because you liked me. You said that I was the cutest kid in the school. Then a kid called you gay and you punched them in the nose, and you broke it. You then said I love you in 9th grade. I didn't say it back for 6 months because I was scared about loving someone as much as I love you. I had loved you since you walked through Ms Williams doors in 4th grade. You were the first kid, I liked who liked me back. Then you beat up anyone who looked at me. Then you got kicked out of your house for me in 11th. You always take care of me, and then we had a baby. I then found out that you aren't always aggressive towards me, you have a softside. You might never show it but you have one. Everyone might be scared of you at times but if you watch him with Eli, then you would know that you are super happy and a sweetheart it is because you were taught not to show your emotions around people. Also how did you just do this in 3 days?"