Chapter 22: They're..Read the chapter to find out.

Diary Entry from Josh Dun's POV 

I wake up and see Tyler cuddling with Elijah. I stand up and put my arms around Tyler's waist. Tyler says "Hi Eli, Hi bubby how did you sleep." 

I say "Hello boys, how did y'all sleep" Tyler kissed me and says "Great, Eli has been up since 5 am."

I say "What time is it?"

Tyler says "5:23 am. We could get ready and sit with this little boy." I nod and we start to get dress. I get into a t-shirt and sweatpants, I grab Eli and walk downstairs. I put him in his highchair and grab some baby food. Tyler says "Hi baby and hi sweetheart"

I say "Eli wanted food and I was ready so I got it." I turn back and feeding Eli. After I finish feeding Eli, I grab him and walk upstairs. I say "So what would you like to wear today." He just wiggles and I grab a t shirt, and a pair of shorts. Tyler says "What is today."

I say "I think its Saturday." Tyler nods and says "Okay all 3 of us are going out." I nod a little worried. I walk downstairs and put Eli on my lap, then Eli starts to cry. Then I feel my leg get wet and he peed on me again. I walk upstairs and put him on the changing table. I then pull down his shorts and then change his diaper. I grab a new pair of shorts and put them on him. I then put on a new pair of pants.

Time skip to later that day

I walk downstairs, when I get downstairs and see Eli in his bouncer. I walk to the bouncer and grab onto Eli's hands, then play with them . Tyler says "So what do you wanna do today."

I say "We haven't gone on a date, we can go to have a picnic at the park." He nods and smiles widely. I just turn on the TV and watch whatever was on. After sometime, Eli starts to cry and I rock him. 

Tyler says "So I made food and packed the diaper bag."

I say "Do you have baby food?" Tyler runs in the kitchen and says "Now we everything."

I say "What about toys for Eli, just in case he wants something." Tyler runs to our bedroom and grabs some toys, then comes downstairs and says "Is that everything."

I say "Extra clothes and a bottle, since it will be around naptime when we get there." Tyler runs into the kitchen, after about 5 minutes, and says "I have the extra clothes already and we have a bottle."

I say "The stroller, so we could walk around while he sleeps." Tyler rolls his eyes and runs to the garage, and says "The stroller is in the car. Is that everything."

I say "Can you grab a bib, a pacifier and his shoes." Tyler nods and runs upstairs. He comes downstairs, hands everything to and says "Is this everything?"

I say "We need to bring tissues just in case he needs to blow his nose." Tyler then runs and grabs a box of tissues. Then says "Is this everything" 

I say "You need the teething toys, since this little started teething a couple days ago." Tyler runs into the kitchen and puts the teething toy in his bag. Tyler says "Is that everything now?"

I say "What an extra pair of clothes just in case Eli decide we are his extra diaper or the trash can that he pukes on." Tyler sighs and is holding a pair of clothes for each of us, then says "Is that everything."

I say "Can you get the baby seat" He grabs it and I put Eli in there. I say "Are you gonna bring an umbrella." He gets the umbrella and says "Is this everything"

I say "Car keys" I go put the baby in the car and sit in the passenger seat. Then Tyler get into the car and I say "I think we have everything." Then Tyler starts the car and we drive to the park. We walk to a part of the park. We then sit down and I start to feed Eli a bottle. Tyler says "I wish we could do this everyday."

I say "This is nice since we graduate next week and then you go to college."

Tyler says "Wait that's next week wow this school year has gone to quickly."

I say "We had a baby, that's what happened." I then put Eli in his carseat. Tyler and I just sat in silence while eating lunch. Then Tyler said "Do you want more kids?"

I say "Yes of course."  

Tyler says "Ok because I wanted more kids but I ne-" I kiss him and say "Tyler do you think that I wouldn't want another baby. But not right now." We then just sit in silence. It was really nice. We then walk around. I say "One day that will be us" I was pointing to a couple with their kids. 

Tyler says "Hopefully that would be us."

I say "It will be us." 

Tyler says "Lets go home before it gets really cold." We then walk towards the car.

Time skip to 8 pm

I was making dinner with Tyler. Tyler's parents were sitting with Eli. We start putting the food on the plate and Tyler says "I love you."

I say "I love you too." I turn around and see Tyler holding an engagement ring. Tyler says "Okay I'm not going to cry. This is the least romantic thing that could do. Okay Joshua William Dun I have loved you since 4th grade when you moved schools because you got kicked out of your old one. Then you kissed me at the 6th grade dance and I feel more in love with you. On December 25 we welcomed a little boy named Elijah into our lives. I want you to make me the h-" I kiss him and say "I would love too marry you."

We then go back to what we were doing before. We walk to the table and Tyler's parents asked "Why are both of you crying. Tyler you're not pregnant becaus-"

I say "No, well not yet. I'm kidding but we are engaged now." Tyler's mom jumps up and hugs me.  Eli just crys and I pick him. I then change him and walked back downstairs. 

A/N - I love my life. IM KIDDING RIGHT NOW. My life sucks HARDDDDD!!!!!!! Goodnight, I'm pulling an all-nighter for school. 

Q: Who would be the 2 or 3 couples that you would want me to make a sequel of? Cause I have 2 picked and I wanted your opinion since your the reader(s).