Chapter 15: An-nyŏng-ha-se-yo

Diary Entry from Tyler Joseph's POV

This takes place as the last chapter.

I sit and get ready for the day. It was Valentine's Day, today me and Josh go back to school. I shake Josh and say "We get to go back to hell today." He groans and gets up.

As we walk out the door, my mom says "You do know this is going to be really hard on you."

 I nod and say "Mom we're going to be late if we don't leave right now. I love you, thank you for watching Eli." 

My mom then hands we Eli and I say "Hey Eli I have to go to school but I love you a lot." Josh takes him and says "Cutie I have to leave and I love more then your other daddy." I scoff at that remark. He continues "Bye little dude."

We get to school and I go to class. I have first period with Pete. I sit down and he says "How is parenthood?"

I say "I'm always tired. I have been doing my homework but not as well before."

Pete says "Wait when do you sleep?"

I say "When I can. Which is when someone else is home so that they can watch Eli while I nap fro about 1 1/2 to 2 hours." Then the teacher walks in and says in the middle of class "Tyler what have you been doing while you were in the hospital."

I stand up and say "I just sat in bed, then I went into labour with my son. On December 25 at 1:36 am my son Elijah was born." I start to tear up.

The teacher says "Are you okay?"

I say "I just think about Eli right now and how much I want to be home." I sit down and we go back to the lesson.

Time skip to Lunch

I sit down and everyone says "How bad was labour?"

I say "Terrible, all I could do was scream from all the pain. Unlike most people I couldn't have any drugs in my system."

They say "Do you want to give birth again?"

I say "Only if I could have drugs this time so that I could be less pissy and bithcy at everyone."

Josh says "He literally just yelled at everyone. He said to me "If you don't shut the hell up, I will a metal pole up yo-" He then screamed from the contraction that had just come on."

I say "It felt like someone had just ripped my dick off then keep pulling at the hole." They look shocked, all of the pregnant ones look scared.

I say "You asked."

I laugh and we just eat lunch. I finish my lunch and call my mom.

I say "Hi how's the baby?"

She says "Eli is sleeping, he had just had a bottle."

I say "Is he being really spitty and fusing."

She says "Not as much as you were."

I say "Well okay. This is weird because I usually call you to say can you pick me up because I puked." She laughs and says "This is weird because this what you'll be doing with Eli."

I say "Okay bye mom I have to get back to class. Bye."

She says "Bye Dear"

I then head to class and sit down. Then rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

AN - These spaces are going to be empty because I have a bunch of stuff I have to do so bye.