Chapter 25: Hi frens

This is takes place after Pete runs out of the Graduation. This is from Brendon Urie's POV.

I see out of the corner of my eye, Pete running towards the car. I wanted to stand u Sp but I felt weird because Tyler was in the middle of his speech still. I'll call him when Tyler's speech is over. When Tyler's speech was finally over, I walk over to Tyler and say "That was amazing."

Tyler says "I wanted to do something different since it most people talk about cliches." I nod and walk away. I talk to everyone, then I see Dallon and say "Hey"

Dallon says "I found out this morning so it was very fresh on my mind."

I say "So you wanna keep it?" I had a hopefully smile on my face. He says "Of course, I've already been kicked out of my parents house." He says trying to lighten the mood but failing hard. 

I say "Okay, I love you."

He says "I love you too" Then we kiss and walk to the football field to go celebrate with the rest of the boys. We walk over and Joe says "So are we happy or sad, maybe a little bit of both" 

Andy says "It is a bit, bittersweet since we wouldn't see after this. Some of us are going to college and others pursuing a career out of state. Then others who are busy this entire summer."

Geoff says "Stop thinking like that we will see each other one day." We all agree. Gerard says "So everyone say what you're doing after high school."

Josh says "I'm working all summer." 

Tyler says "Well we are moving to a apartment near Ohio State, I'm going to college for music."

Andy says "I'm going to college in Wisconsin. Joe just gonna work odd jobs." Joe nods and Frank says "I'm going to Rutgers University in New Jersey."

Gerard says "I'm kinda sad because I have to be in New York while Frank is in Jersey."

Frank says "You got in." Gerard smiles and nods. Frank says "So do you want me to drop out because you could do some many things after that."

Gerard says "Neither of us is dropping out because Manhatten is only an hour away from New Brunswick. So I think that I'll move to New Brunswick and commute to the School of Visual Arts." Frank nods and we continue on. 

Ryan says "I'm goin to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas for college"

Awsten says "Me and Geoff aren't going to college, we are working."

Dallon says "I'm going to work and Brendon is going to University of Arizona." I nod and we go to our cars. I get in and say to Dallon "Should I talk to Pete since we haven't seen him since he ran out." Dallon nods and we drive in comfortable silence. 

We get home and I fell asleep on the couch. It had been one hell of a day.

A/N - Okay I'm freaking out in my emo corner. So I'm eligible for the Watty Awards and I need your help to decide if I should enter. Also sorry for being gone for like 3 days. I will be updating more.