Chapter 58: I wanna quit writing now

Diary Entry from Patrick Stumph's POV

Today, is Thanksgiving and I'm going to visit Pete and Mikey. I haven't seen them in months, I sit up and see my baby in her crib. I grab her and say "You get to see other daddy and Mikey."

I then walk downstairs and get breakfast ready for me and the miss. I feed her and get her ready for the day, then I get myself ready. Once I'm done, we leave. 

I then head over to the Wentz-Way household. I knock on the door, I see Pete's family and Mikey's family. I say "Hey everyone this is me and Pete's daughters Kinsley."

Pete's mother says "Wait, I thought that you and Pete are friends."

Pete says "We had sex twice while I was with Mikey, last year, which is were this woman comes from."

Pete's father says "Well lets have dinner."

Gerard says "That would be great." We all walk to the table, then we eat a really nice meal. Mikey says "Lets say what we are thankful for. I'm thankful for my Petey and my little Kinsley."

Gerard says "I'm thankful for everything that has happened in the past couple months. I finally graduated high school and I'm in college. I have a place to live and a wonderful boyfriend. I have a beautiful son, who is such a prefect human being."

Frank says "Thanks baby. I'm thankful for the fact that my boyfriend is so amazing"

Mrs. Wentz says "I love my grandbabies. Kinsley and Evangeline." 

Mr. Wentz says "I'm thankful for everything, I have."

Mr. Way says "This what I'm thankful for. My family and my kids, that I failed but who I love and they love. My job as a parent, I might have failed as when the boys were little but I want to be there now, if you would let me."

Mikey says "I would love that." Gerard nods, then Mrs. Way says "I want to say thank you to my kids for loving me when I missed so much."

I say "I'm thankful for all the things that have happened in my life. If my parents didn't kick me out, then I wouldn't be here. If I didn't move here, then I wouldn't be happy with my life. If Pete didn't cheat, I wouldn't be as happy as I am. If I never got with Mikey, then I would never want to get my daughter back. So thank you for Mikey and Pete."

Pete says "I'm thankful for everything. For Kinsley, Eva, Patrick and my beautiful fiance Mikey."

Mikey says "What the hell is happening?" Pete gets down on one knee and says "I wanted to propose to you for a long time and now I am. So will you Micheal James, marry me?"

Mikey says "You know my answer and its 10000% yes." He slides the ring onto his finger and they kiss. I say "Congrats"

Mikey says "Actually I have something else for you." He picks up Eva and walks away, then comes downstairs. He hands Kinsley to Pete and says "Read it out loud."

Pete says holding Eva "You did it again."

Mikey says "Look at her back."

Pete flips her over and says "Big sister September 2015." Pete puts Eva in her seat, then says "Your lying right now."

Mikey shakes his head and pulls out a positive pregnancy test, Pete screams and kissed Mikey. He knelts down to Mikey stomach and says "I literally love you."

I say "Yes, a new baby." Then we all start hugging each other.

A/N - So I have to go back to school in a couple weeks, I'll probably start a new book when I can. I plan on finishing this book and then I'll leave for a while.