Chapter 59: Hey Baby

Diary Entry from Awsten Wigington

Today is Thankgiving and I get a waken by a kick form this little girl. I say "This is day 3 of you doing this. Your due in 2 days, you better stay in."

Geoff says "Who the hell are you talking to?"

I say "Lilo."

Geoff says "Hi, little girl." He then kissed my bump. Then she kicked me 4 more times, I get up and walk downstairs, then I get another contraction. I get downstairs and Geoff is making breakfast, he says "Sit down."

I say "Okay. Why are you doing this?"

Rory says "He wanted to say he loved you"

I say "Rory what did he do?" I feel a contraction and take a second to breathe.

Geoff says "I did nothing. I just wanted to make Thanksgiving dinner for once."

I say "Rory what the hell did he do?"

Rory says "Your pregnant and need to sot down." I get a contraction and pause then say "Geoffrey what did you do?" 

Geoff says "Okay, you just sound like your in labour."

I say "I'm no-" I then feel a contraction then continue "I'm not in labour. These are just minor contractions."

Geoff says "Lets go to the hospital and get up checked out."

I say "Nope, I told she can be born in 2 days on her due date."

Geoff says "If they get any worse you are going to the hospital."

I say "Lets focus on Thanksgiving and Lilo is going to be on the backburner until the 30th"

Geoff says "You go wait for everyone to get here."

I say "I will, you can make some food." He nods and goes back to the kitchen, then I sit down and watch tv with Rory. I am so tired, for the last 3 days, I can't get any good sleep.

Time skip to Lunch time

I'm sitting at the table, then hear the doorbell ring. I get up and open the door, to see Brendon, Dallon, Ryan and Brooklynn. I say "Hi" I feel another contraction and bit my lip.

Ryan says "Are you okay?"

I say "Just a little contraction. Nothing really. Come inside." They all walk inside and Rory hugs them. 

Brendon says "Hi sweetheart." Then I get a contraction but it last longer then the ones I've been having all day.

Brendon says "Okay, Aws I think this is more then a couple minor contractions."

Geoff says "Just stop. He won't listen to anyone about going to the hospital or getting checked out." I nod then sit down.

Time skip to Dinner

I say "Everyon-" Then a really painful contractions starts and last like 45 seconds, then I say "Everyone dinner." Everyone runs to the table and eat dinner, I say "Okay since dinner is almost over. Lets say what we're thankful for."

Geoff says "I'm thankful for my 2 kids and lovely husband who is so stubborn at times. But I love you."

Brendon says "I'm thankful for this year, I got into college and have an amazing boyfriend, I have a beautiful daughter and a really cool best friend."

Ryan says "I'm really thankful for my daughter, my girlfriend who couldn't come and my best friend."

I say "Wow"

Andy says "I'm thankful for my beautiful mom, boyfriend and 2 beautiful little girls."

Joe says "I'm thankful that I got to come to Awsten & Geoff's house. Also I'm thankful for my beautiful family."

Dallon says "I'm thankful for my family and Ryan."

Ryan says "Thank you."

Tyler says "I'm thankful for the past year, I got to get married to my best friend. I have an almost 1 year on my hands and I have another one on the way."

I scream "Congrats to you and Josh." I went to give Tyler a hug but I get another really, really painful contraction, then I hug him. After that everyone hugs, then Josh says "Thanks. I'm really thankful for all my friends, my husband that I got to married this year, my lovely little Elijah William and the little one on the way." He then kissed Tyler then Tyler's little bump.

I say "I'm th-" I feel her kick me and I whince at the pain. I continue "I'm thankful for all the amazing things. Like my husband, my duag-" I feel my leg get wet and then I really painful contraction.

I say "Geoff my water just broke." I start to cry and everyone helps me get to the car. Geoff says "We are going to have a baby in a little bit of time."

I say "Yes." Then we peck lips and he drives to the hospital. We get there and I get checked in, then they check me and say "So you are 8 1/2 cm."

I say "Holy shit"

The nurse asked "How long has the pain be going on?"

I say "3 or 4 days. But today it just got worse all day, I didn't really do much today. My husband would not let me do anything. He made me sit down all day."

The nurse asked "Is this your first kid?"

I say "Kinda. This is our first child togehter. We adopted his niece a couple months ago. So yes and no. This is my first labour and delivery but not first child."

The nurse says "So how old are you?"

I say "I'm 18 & he's 19." Then I get another long contraction.

The nurse says "You guys are young. By the way how old is your adopted daughter?"

Geoff says "She is 2, she'll be 3 in April."

The nurse says "You've got your hands full."

Time skip to an hour later

I am about to have a baby. Then the doctor says "10:17:56 pm"

I start crying like crazy and the nurse shows me her, I can't believe that I just gave birth to a little human.

The nurse says "Do you have a name for her?"

I say "Lilo Ambrose Wigington."

The nurse says "She is super little, she is only 14 inches and 4 lbs 12 oz."

I say "Well is she healthy."

The nurse says "Her organs are fine and she presenting normal. So yes but we have to see why she if everything else is okay with her."

Time skip to later

Its like 1 am and they finally bring Lilo back. They say "She is going to be completely normal besides the fact that she will probably be little."

I say "Okay, she is always going to be amazing, even if she is a little person."

Geoff says "I don't care that." They nod and hand her to me.

A/N - So I am writing everything.