Chapter 26: I don't even know

Dairy Entry from Pete Wentz's POV

Today is my birthday, but I just wanna sit in bed all day. I turn 18 today yet, I want to do nothing. I hear my bedroom door open and sigh. Brendon comes in my room. 

Brendon says "HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!"

I say "Why should I, its like every birthday."

Dallon says "You get to do whatever you want now."

I say "Well there is still the po-po that we have to make sure that we don't pissed off."

Brendon says "I will jump on you if you don't stand up in the next 3 seconds" I sigh and Brendon jumps on me. I shove Brendon off me and I get up. I say "Here can you go now leave."

Brendon says "Nope, we are going to the store now, you don't need to get dressed." I sigh and walk with Brendon and Dallon. I get downstairs and everyone else is downstairs. 

They say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!!"

I say "Why in hell did you just call me Peter. Second of all never call me by my that name ever again."

Tyler says "I'm sorry, we will try better next time. Also baby here, take my child from hands and hold him." I take Elijah out of Tyler's hands and I rock him back and forth. 

Josh says "How did you get my son?"

I say "You're boyfriend handed me him and walked away so I got stuck here with Eli."

Josh says "That sounds like something my fiance, I mean boyfriend."

I say "You guys got engaged, e-" He covers my mouth and says "Don't tell anyone, we want to wait to tell everyone. Please don't tell anyone else."  I nod and I just laugh. 

After about 10 minutes, Frank says "I want to say something." Everyone looks at him and he says "Pete I know that you are feeling bad about what happened yesterday. But you do know that everyone in this room, loves you and will always be there for you when you need us."

I say teary-eyed "Thank you Frank, and everyone in this room, I love you guys and thank you fro being my friend in general. Always being there and making me getting out of bed when I don't want to. Also I want a hug from the babies and parents." We laugh and everyone hugs. This is the best and worst birthday in the world.

Then Gerard says "Well bye, I have to go give birth now"

Frank says "Okay what am I supp-"

Gerard says "Just get in the damn car."

I say "Well go have baby people." Everyone else leaves after that. 

A/N - Hi frens, I had nothing to do so I decided that I should write and I had an okay day. None of you care so bye. I love you guys. 

Also don't mind my shitty ending, I don't know how to end stories.