Chapter 21: Right its just birthdays.

Diary Entry from Dallon Weekes' POV

I'm having a little fluff and I'll put a 💄when it starts

Today was my birthday. It was kinda bittersweet. I could leave my house and I would have to do adult things also. I wake up and walk downstairs. My mom says "Hey sweetheart Happy Birthday."

I say "Thanks but I need to leave" She nods and I head out the door. I walk to my car and I think I should go check up one Brendon. I then drive to his house. I see Ryan's car and I feel a bit jealous. I knock on the door and Brendon opens it.

I say "Hey you look t-"

Brendon says "Tired. I know everyone says that. You do realise kids are really hard to take care of." Ryan comes downstairs with a baby in his hands. 

I say "So the baby was born." He nods and says "I wouldn't be back until graduation. You can visit later but Brook finally feel asleep again." I nod and he closes the door. I walk to my car and turn around. I then ran up to the door and knock on the door. Brendon says "What?"

I say "I love you" I then kiss him. He kissed me back and says "I love you too." I then walk away. I drive to school. I walk inside and see Patrick and he says "How are you"

I say "I kissed Brendon so great."

He says "You did what?"

I say "I went over to his house and wanted to say hi. I saw Ryan's car and got really jealous. He makes everything really quick. I start to walk to my car and think this is it. I bang on the door and he opens the door. I say "I love you" then kiss him. He kissed me back and said "I love you" back to me."

Patrick says "So what is going to happen." I shrug and walk to class.

Time skip to leaving school

I walk to my car and drive to Brendon's house. I walk to the door and Brendon opens the door.

I say "Hi, whereas the baby?"

He says "Sleeping. She is always sleeping. Ryan is sleeping because he has all of his credits to graduate. So he graduated, I still have to finish stuff. So I'm doing homework."

I say "Can I stay here for a little while." He nods and I walk inside. We then do some homework and watch tv. Brendon says "Don't you wanna spend time with your parents. Also do you have any siblings?"

I say "No to both of those question. My parents are always working. Also my parents wanted a little boy and that was me. So they stopped having kids after me. Do you have any siblings?"

Brendon says "Yes I have an older brother, I'm not really close with him."

I say "How old is he."

Brendon says "He's 25. I haven't see him in a couple months."

I say "Do you still talk to him." He shakes his head. He then runs upstairs and comes back with the baby. He says "This is Brooklynn, or Brook for short." He hands me her.

I say "Hi I'm Dallon. You might wanna get to know me if your dad and I start to date."

Brendon says "Do you wanna go on a date, Ryan says he can watch Brook while you I go out on a date." I nod and Brook opens her eyes. She looks at me and closes her eyes. Brendon says "This is the first time she doesn't cry when someone besides me, Ryan or Ryan's parents hold her."

I say "Thank you little girl." I give Brendon back his baby, and drive home. I run upstairs and get ready, my mom says "Where are you going?"

I say "On a date."

She says "What's the lucky girl's name." I think should I do it. I then say "His name is Brendon." I then run out the house and get into my car. I then drive to Brendon's house. Brendon opens the door and says "Hi cutie."

I say "What are you wearing?" He was wearing a white tank top and a gold blazer (a/n - Think of the one from the apmas.) with pink skinny jeans, and black slip on vans.

Brendon says "Brook decided to shit on my pants, then puke all of my shirt and jacket. This is the only thing I had clean." I laugh and he says "This isn't funny, my child hates when I leave."

I say "Maybe your kid is a newborn and can't control herself." He nods and we leave. I say "I told my parents I was going a date with you then ran out before they could say anything."

He says "So you wanna move in." I nod and he says "You could sleep in my bed."

💄

I say "Thank you." I then kiss him. He starts to kiss me back, puts his tongue on my bottom lip. He asked me for entrance. I say yes and he puts his tongue down my throat. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. He then removes his lips and starts kissing my neck and jawline. He then starts sucking at my neck, I move my hands onto his hips. He then starts sucking harder and he moves his hands down to my butt, I then tug at the bottom of his shirt. He pulls back and says "We should probably do this later." I nod and we drive to the restaurant.

💄

We get there and we sit down. I was sitting there and he says "You don't mind Brook because then thi-"

I say "I have never really met her but she is amazing in here little bean body."

He says "I know a lot about you already, so me and Ry's custody situation is I have her on weekends and every other Friday."

I say "Do you want that?"

He shrugs and says "Kinda, I wanted more but Ryan was feeling more that then me have her every Friday and every other Thursday, which is what I wanted. But its okay."

I say "Maybe one day that I'll happen." Then waitress comes over and we talk about school and family life.

I say "So since I'm moving in what time is go."

He says "Tonight. I love you and we can get your stuff." I nod and we finish dinner. We get back into his car. We get to my house and walk to the door. 

My father opens the door and says "Get your stuff you fucking faggot ass disgrace that was my son." I walk upstairs and grab a box shoving my whole life into the box. I walk downstairs and out of the door of my childhood home. I walk into the car and say "This is my life in a box."

Brendon says "Its okay." I start to bawl my eyes out. After crying, Brendon starts to drive. We get to his house and I say "I'm feeling like doing anything."

Ryan comes in and says "Okay B I need your help with Brook." Brendon then walks away and I sit on the bed, and think "This my life now, Its a bit bittersweet because I get the man of my dreams, but I will never talk to my parents again. So this is my life now. I said this birthday was going to be bittersweet."

A/N - My friend helped me write partly and I will be writing fanfic with her later but right now, its all me. She will also be in the story in coming chapters. 

A/N - This is shit but you read it.