Chapter 44: This is a hot mess..

Diary Entry from Andy Hurley's POV

My alarm went off, and I hate my life right now. I miss my family, I could call my mom anytime, but I wouldn't be able to see Joe for a really long time until I go back. I then push that thought to the side, then get dressed and grab my bag full of stupid books. 

Brent says "So whats your first class of the day? I have Intro to Biology."

I say "Introduction to Ecological and Evolutionary Anthropology." He jaw dropped to the floor and I look at the clock, then run out the door. I run all the way to the classroom side of the school, and I realise 3 things 1) I haven't eaten anything this morning, 2) I have no shoes and 3) I have no money for food, so I'm not going to eat anything today. I then just continue to walk to class and walk in. I sit down and the teacher start the lesson.

I walk out and some kid walks up and says "Where are your shoes kid?"

I say "I was running late and I ran out of my room without shoes on. So this is how I'm going to walk around. Also my name's Andrew Hurley, most people call me Andy though"

She says "Meredith Allen" Then someone walks up next to her and says "Hey Mer, do you wanna get lunch with me and my boyfriend Frank"

Meredith say "Sure, also can Andy come?"

She says "Sure Mer. Also I'm Eva DeMuro and I have a boyfriend unlike Meredith over here."

I say "Sorry, I have a boyfriend and 2 kids back home." We stand in awkward silience, then I run to my next class. I then sit down and listen to my professor. 

I walk out of my last class, then go to lunch, I get inside and Meredith waves me over. I sit down and I see Eva with some blue-haired dude, who I think is her boyfriend. I say "Hi Eva, and you must be Frank."

He says "Oh yes, I'm Frank Gioia and my friend Anthony will be joining us."

I say "Thats fine." He nods and goes back to talking to Eva. Meredith says after a few minutes "So were are you from?"

I say "Portland and what about you?"

Meredith says "Me, Frank, Eva and Anthony are all from New Jersey. We went to high school together. Also Anthony's gay."

I say "Okay, I have a boyfriend and I love him a hella of a lot more then a random guy." She laughs and some guy sits down. He says "By the way, who the hell are you?"

I say "I met Meredith and she said I could sit with you guys."

He says "Anthony Amorim, I'm gay."

I say "I'm gay as well and I have a boyfriend at home."

He says "Well okay." I nod and we start talking about our childhoods. I say "Hey I gotta get to class, but it was lovely to met y'all."

Eva says "So what class do you have?"

I say "African History 101"

Eva says "Frank and I have to same class, we can go with."

I say "That would be nice." I sit down and Eva finishes her lunch, then we all 3 walk to class. I sit with the 2 of them, and we exchanged numbers. I love college and I thought I was going to hate it more. Sadly, I already have a shit ton of homework, then a couple test at the end of the week.

I go back to my room, and my mom texted me asking if I can talk to the girls now, I then call her and she says "Hi Sweeheart."

I say "Hi Mom, can I talk to the girls before they go down."

She says "Sure, let me get them." She walks away and then comes back, She says "Here they are."

I say "Hi, loves. How are you doing?" They just drool and I say "Okay little loves, you have to go to bed, but I love you guys."