Chapter 7: I hate my life, so here is a chapter anyways

Diary Entry 7 from Gerard Way's POV

A/N - Look someone else's POV for once in this series 

I wake up and puke my guts out. Then I realise that me and Frank have been having unprotected sex for a while, maybe I'm pregnant.

I get up and I leave my house. I walk to the store and grab a pergnancy test. I get home, then take the test. 

I walk out and say to myself that I just have the stomach flu. There is no way that I'm pregnant. After 5 minutes, I walk back into the bathroom. I look down and it has 2 lines, which means pregnant. 

I run out of the bathroom balling my eyes. Frank walks over to me and asked "What's wrong?"

I say "Just look at whats on the bathroom sink right now."

He walks in and then says "So you're pregnant. It's okay G, you need to calm down about this."

I say "How are you so calm about me being pregnant."

He says "You realised that we're as fucked up as can be. So this is just another thing that we're going to live with."

I say "Can I say this, you are the most amazing person in my life right now." I hug him tightly. Then he says "If you want this baby, we can have this little child." I nod and he says "We're going to be fathers and this baby is going be so much more fucked then both of us."

I laugh and say "Well lets be the best parents we could be." He nods and I start to cry.

I see Mikey and say "Hey I'm pregnant. What do I do now?"

Mikey says "Well you're keeping the baby." I nod. He continues "Well be the best parents you can be."

Now were are back to our regularly sheduled program

Brendon Urie's POV

I get a call and it is Gerard. I pick it up and Gerard says "Hi I'm pregnant now."

I say "Congrats."

He says "We're keeping the baby and we are going to make sure this baby has the best life ever with me and Frank as its father."

I say "Why did you call me?"

He says "You're the pregnancy guru."

I say "Well....thank you?"

He says "Goodbye."

I say "Bye?"

A/N - I have no idea in hell what this is but this is the chapter and this is being stopped because I have finals and I hate my life there will be an update that will explain everything.