Chapter 18: Can My Chem make a happy song

Diary Entry from Gerard Way's POV

Today is my 20th birthday. I get up and I feel our little boy kick me in the bladder. Frank wakes up and says "Gerard you're up"

I say "Only like a minute and this is little boy just kicked me." He laughs and gets dressed. He then runs downstairs, I get ready for the day. I walk downstairs to see Mikey, Frank & Patrick holding a stack of pancakes with a candle.

They started to sing "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Gerard, Happy Birthday to you."

I say "You didn't have to do this for me."

Frank says "Blow out the damn candle." I blow it out and kiss Frank. I say "Thank y'all for doing this for me."

Mikey says "You always celebrate my birthday and make it special so I wanted to pay it back." I hug Mikey and it was really funny because we both we're huge. I eat the pancakes and we leave for school.

I get inside and all my friends come up and sing "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Gerard, Happy Birthday to you."

I say "Thank y'all for doing this." I then go to class and it was normal. Today was the best birthday of my life.

A/N - This is short as hell but I'm in severe pain right now and I need to relax.