Thank you..

This  is not a chapter. I just wanted to thank a special person Panic_of_this_disco

They have really helped me get better. I finally feel like someone understand what its like to write stories. I like to read their stories and they were the first person to read this story. So thank you. They also make me feel good about my writing skills. 

For the last couple weeks I have been severely depressed and I wanted feel better but I couldn't really feel anything but tired. Last night I went to bed before 2 am and I wrote this chapter. I feel better and also I thank you guys for just reading this. I didn't think if about stabbing myself and this book has given me a reason to just do something then just sit and watch because I was so tired. This is coming from the bottom of my heart, you guys always there reading showing me that I'm good writer and telling you.

Also I wanted to say if you need to talk to anyone, then I'm always open. Message me and I'll try to respond (I'm kidding). I wouldn't tell anyone, it could just be you and me. I might not know what your going through but I will always listen. Another thing I might respond immediately.

So I wanted to say thank you have done for me.