Chapter 49: FILLER!!!!

Diary Entry from Josh Dun's POV 

I am awaken by Tyler jumping on the bed and I say "What are you doing sweetheart, its the middle of the night."

Tyler says "I don't know, I just woke up and made breakfast."

I say "Why don't you just stay here for a little bit, we can watch the sunrise or wait until Eli, wakes up."

Tyler says "I'll just go to downstairs. See you when you get up officially." I peck his lips and he walks away. I think "Why is he up at this time?

Around 6 am, I hear Tyler running around downstairs. I then walk downstairs and say "Bae, what are you doing?"

Tyler says "I cleaned the house, had a cup of coffee and started packing." 

I say "You hate cleaning the house, you only do that when you absolute have to."

Tyler says "I had a lot of coffee and I needed to do something besides sit and wait for you guys to get up."

I say "You could've gone to sleep."

Tyler says "This has been going on for over a week and I usually can't go to sleep afterwar-." He then rush to the kitchen trash can and pukes everywhere. I walk up and I rub his back, as he puked more and more. 

I say "Maybe you're sick."

Tyler says "I'm fine."

I say "Tyler just sit down, and I'll make you something."

Tyler says "Fine." I then hand him a plate and I hand him Eli, so I could grab Eli's food. I walk back into the room and sit down, then I feed Eli. Tyler heads upstairs, and I go to the store to get somethings for Tyler. 

Time skip to later

I walk inside and Tyler is sitting on the couch watching tv.

I say "Hey are you okay." Tyler start gagging for some reasons, then Tyler says "I can't smell the chicken noddle so-" Then he puked all over the kitchen floor and trash can. 

I then move the soup and Tyler sits up. I then threw it away and I say "Sorry honey, you usually love chicken noddle soup."

He says "Everything has been making me nauseous except bananas and cereal."

I say "You hate bananas, like really really really really hate bananas. Why'd you eat one?"

He says "It was the only thing that didn't make me even a little nauseous."

I say "Okay." I start to get worried for the fact, that he's having very similar symptoms to the ones he had with Eli. Then we play with Eli, Tyler says after about 30 minutes "I'm going to take a nap, I'm super tired." 

He walks away and I say to Eli "Do you think Dada is pregnant?"

Eli says "Dada" I start jumping up and down screaming "You said Dada."

Tyler walks downstairs and says "What happened?" He seemed extremely pissed at me for some reason.

I say "Eli said his first word."

Tyler says "You are being really loud, I've got a killer headache. Also yeah, Eli said something."

I say "Okay I'll be quieter. Sorry."

Tyler says "Its okay, Spooky."

I say "Why did you called me that right now, you haven't called me Spooky since we were like 15 years old."

Tyler says "Because I can, do you not like it." I shake my head and he walks away.

I then walk over to Eli and say "Well its pretty much confirmed that Dada's pregnant."

Time skip to later

I finish my dinner and Tyler walks downstairs. He walks into the kitchen and says "I'm going to puke, can yo-. Can you make me ginger tea to help."

I say "Whatever you need love." I get the kettle and start making tea for him, then I give him and he says "You are the most husband in the world."

I say "Okay, whatever you say." I walk away and get Eli ready for bed. I come back downstairs and Tyler is sound asleep on the couch. I then say to Eli "You might just have to go to bed without Dada tonight."

He says "Dada"

I say "Yea, Dada." I then walk him upstairs and put him in bed. I sing him to sleep and walk downstairs, to find Tyler still sleeping. I then sit down and watch my favourite that Tyler hates with a passion.

At around 10 pm, I pick up Tyler and take him to bed. I then curl up next him and sleep.

A/N - Fun Fact: Tyler doesn't drink coffee. Also ginger tea and candies can help with morning sickness.

Also should I write a sequel to this when its over with a couple characters, because this is a lot to write. Still would you like that, its up to you guys.

I might get floor seats to twenty one pilots, its a long story but I might.