1. ua

y/n's pov

| beep | beep | beep |

i awoke to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. i sighed and sluggishly got out of bed to turn it off, then decided to get changed into my new uniform.

i had been homeschooled my whole life until now so i knew it was gonna be a whole new experience. i smiled nervously to myself and walked out of my room.

walking downstairs i heard mumbling and sighs, so i poked my head into the kitchen to see aizawa sitting at the table looking at a piece of paper.

"mornin' shouta!" i exclaimed.

"good morning kiddo." he said smiling softly, his eyes continuing to look at the paper.

"what's that?" i asked gesturing to the piece of paper sat in front of him as i grabbed some breakfast.

"the class i'm going to be teaching," he sighed as he looked at me sitting down opposite him. "you're in it." my face lit up.

"bet you're glad about that huh?" i said sarcastically, earning a almost invisible chuckle from him.

he stood up and began walking to the door. he looked over to me and spoke. "okay, i'm off now so you better hurry-"

i cut him off my standing in front of him. "im ready!" i said with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. he chuckled slightly then headed out of the door.

as we walked i began feeling more and more nervous. i looked up at the blue sky and sighed.

"you'll be fine." aizawa said, his gaze staring at the front of us.

"how do you know?"

"i just do."

i smirked at him. i was going to say something but i kept it to myself.

"do you think mom and dad would be proud of me?" i asked quietly, my gaze now at my feet.

"i'm sure they're super proud." aizawa stated, placing a hand on my shoulder and rubbing it reassuringly.

i only smiled as we continued walking down the path outlined by blossom petals.

"is toshinori gonna be teaching?" i asked curiously.

"yep." aizawa said as a smirk grew on his face. i smiled softly and looked up as we came to a stop.

before us stood a large gate. ua.

we continued walking through the grounds of the large school. i had been here multiple times before so i already knew where everything was. sometimes i would even come here to calm down, so in a way the school was like a sanctuary.

we came to a stop after travelling through many hallways.

"the class is down there," he started by gesturing to a door. "i'll be there in a bit. don't worry about the class, you'll be fine. once i get there, everyone will be introduced." i nodded nervously and started walking down the hall.

i came to a stop at a large door.

"1-a." i said out loud.

i gently pressed my ear against the door to hear someone screaming.

'great.'

my hand slowly approached the handle before hesitating.

'what if they don't like me? what if i think i'm weird? what if i'm too different?'

i gently touched my hair with my hand, then travelled to the patch that covered my left eye.

'i'll be fine.'

i took a deep breath then opened the door. i stepped in the classroom to see many eyes on me.

"h-hey..."

yeeee the first chapter is done! sorry about it being a short chapter, i just need to get things started y'know?

565 words