34. help

parts of this chapter might be triggering! there will be mentions of harm and blood! read carefully!!

y/n's pov

i opened my eyes only to see black. i looked around to only see nothing. i began panicking, squirming under the grasp of straps.

"ah, she finally awakes..." a voice sounded.

"tomura..." i spat.

"whoa! i didn't know you two were on first name basis!?" an enthusiastic voice said.

a growl erupted. "shut it, twice." i heard footsteps coming closer to me. i felt four fingers hold my chin gently. my nose scrunched in disgust.

"get away from me, creep." i said venomously.

"aww y/n! that's not a way to speak to your bestie!" toga exclaimed from across the room, her voice slowly getting closer to me. "oh, and call me himiko! we are friends after all!"

"none of us are friends." i growled ad i turned my head vigorously.

a hand suddenly grasped my shoulder. i screamed as i felt a horrific burning sensation. i began thrashing on the chair, tears forming at the corners of my eyes as i tried to get away.

"why don't you take her blindfold off? we'll get to see her pain that way." twice said curiously.

"ah..." tomura said calmly as he retracted his hand away from my now burnt shoulder. "you see, her quirk relies on her sight. if she can't see, she can't use it." i could sense his smirk on his face. "toga, i leave her to you."

my eyes widened under the blindfold as i felt my chair moving underneath me. i began squirming but to no avail. my vision became even darker as i heard a door close.

"now it's just you and me y/n!" toga said maniacally. "just you wait..."

"g-get away from me..." i whispered as i felt her presence near.

"we're going to have so much fun~"

a scream escaped my throat as i felt a needle go into my neck, paralysing me almost instantly. i felt the straps that were attached to me fall. i fell face-first onto the floor with a cry as i felt something attach to my ankle, feeling a weight sit on my back.

"you ready?" toga teased.

i squeaked out a 'no', soon to be turned into agonising screams as she began slowly, painfully slicing the back of both of my legs at the same time. once she was satisfied, she got up from my back and turned me over. she sat on top of me yet again.

"this'll be fun." she giggled as she cut open my top, revealing my sports bra. she then began slowly cutting down one arm, the warm blood trickling down to the floor. i screeched in pain as my voice felt extremely dry.

i began mentally thrashing as another scream escaped me as she began digging a sharp knife into my side, gliding the blade across my stomach. i felt my breath leave me as my eyes rolled into the back of my head as i fell into agonising unconsciousness.

todoroki's pov

two days. it's been two whole days since we were all sent 'home'. two whole days since i've been out of the hospital. two whole days since y/n was kidnapped.

i laid in the hospital bed trying to sleep only for her face to pop up in my mind. i began tearing up yet again as i closed my eyes shut.

"i-i'm sorry y/n..."

every time i close my eyes, the image of her sweet face pops into my mind. it was the very last time i saw her... i knew she was scared, but she seemed so brave.

sighing, i stood up and walked over to the window to reveal a pitch black sky. no stars danced tonight, only dark, gloomy clouds. "todoroki?" i looked to my side to see midoriya looking at me worriedly.

i wiped my eyes and turned to face him. "sorry... did i wake you up?"

"n-no! not at all..." he looked out the window. "i'm really sorry, todoroki." he looked back over to me sympathetically.

"it's okay." my voice cracked as i made my way back to my bed. i lay down with a sigh, bringing my hands up to my face.

i turned on my side, away from midoriya, as tears began falling slowly down my cheeks again. if only i could have done something. if only i was faster, stronger. if only she hadn't stopped me...

i bit my lip to prevent a sob as i imagined what she must be going through. the thought of them doing what they did to her before made my stomach churn. i curled into a ball as i once again, for the fifth time again, tried to get to sleep. i closed my eyes to be met with a dark void.

"t...roki...wa...up." i opened my eyes slowly to see midoriya staring down at me. i sat up and looked around the room. daylight.

"what is it midoriya?" i yawned as i looked in front of me to see kirishima, bakugo, iida, and yaoyorozu.

"i don't agree with what they say but-" iida started, only for him to be interrupted by bakugo.

"we're going to save y/n." he looked at me monotonous.

i stared at them all in disbelief. "b-but..."

"are you in?" kirishima asked pleadingly.

i nodded. "anything to get y/n back."

"we'll leave tonight." yaoyorozu announced. we all nodded. i looked down at my balled fist.

'i'm coming y/n.'

y/n's pov... again

i spat out blood for what seemed like the hundredth time this morning. a boot collided with my chest yet again as i grunted in pain. "fucking pathetic." scarred face, known as dabi, spat.

"t-that hurt..." i mumbled sarcastically as i attempted a smirk. a fist collided with my jaw, causing me to fall backwards.

i fell onto my back yet again. i was so weak now that i didn't even need to have an injection to be paralysed. all night i had been tortured by toga. all. damn. night. this morning was not that different. every so often, i would receive a punch, kick, stab, or even a burn to a part of my body. because of the blindfold, i couldn't use either parts of my
quirk.

"what's the point of this, shigiraki?" kurogiri asked bored as he sat on the counter.

"yea tomura~" i said slightly dazed, getting a kick to the stomach.

i heard tomura chuckle as he placed his hand on my cut stomach. the burning immediately hit me as i began screaming in pain, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"to break her of course." he hissed. the other villains looked at him confused. "if we break her, we break ua." every face turned into a smirk as i heard footsteps approach me.

"this'll be fun~" dabi said teasingly as he lifted me up by my throat. "i can't wait to see little shoto todoroki's face once he sees what we've done to you..." he whispered into my ear.

"don't you dare go near him!" i yelled as i tried to get out of his grasp, but to no avail. he dropped me to the ground and held my arm down.

"sorry beautiful." he teased. "nothing personal." i heard toga giggle as she came up to me.

"hello again y/n!"

"g-get away, don't come near m-me!" i raised my voice as i began trying to pull away from the grasp on my arm.

"ah ah ah!" toga smiled. "don't make this more painful than it needs to be~"

the outhouse was soon filled with my screams as she began scratching her knife down my arm. tomura placed his hand on my left side, smirking.

i couldn't move. i couldn't do anything. the only thing i could do was scream.

"h-help me..." i squeaked as i fell back into the void on unconsciousness.

sorry this chapter is a bit all over the place! i'm trying to get better with organising the times in my chapters and my vocabulary XD i've noticed i like using specific words over and over again oof

1336 words