70. "snuggle with me?"

[here we have a beautiful genuine shoto todoroki smile ^-^]

y/n's pov

humming out a sigh i slumped out of bed as soon as shoto messaged me saying he was coming over.

today was valentines day; our first valetines day together.

of course, i had bought him some small presents and all that but we weren't going to do anything major. all that we really wanted to do was spend time with each other, and, luckily, today was a 'teacher training day' meaning we didn't have to go in. this also meant that aizawa would be out, making the house perfectly quiet and cozy.

noticing shoto would arrive very soon, i stood up straight and went to the bathroom to have a shower. my heart raced as i thought about the day we were going to have. it will be us two all day and no one could interrupt us! i had already messages uraraka my plans and trusted her that we wouldn't get any uninvited guests as some come over once in a while.

once i was dressed and mildly appropriate with my cozy outfit and lack of nutrition, i stumbled into the kitchen to get a quick bite to eat. as soon as i bit into the waffle of my dreams, the doorbell sounded, making my heart skip a beat.

'he's here!'

a smile widened on my face as i jumped to the door, opening it with a swift whoosh to reveal my dual-haired boyfriend. "hi shoto!" i wrapped him in a hug, bringing him inside.

he closed the door whilst being dragged down the hallway. "hello my love." he smiled sweetly, greeting me with a soft kiss on the lips. "waffles huh?"

i turned my head away and sat in the kitchen counter, taking another bite out of the waffle. "obviously."

he chuckled a little as he stood in between my legs. he wrapped his arms around me so his head was on my chest. i felt my blush increase at the gesture, but ran my fingers through his hair nonetheless.

"you're very warm." he commented as he slid his hands down my waist gently, causing me to giggle a little.

"i'm just happy i guess." i commented as he scooped me up so he was basically carrying me.

he rolled his eyes, kissing my nose as he gripped onto me a little tighter so i wouldn't fall. "what would you like to do snowflake?"

"how about a lazy day?" i suggested with a hint of plead, which shoto nodded and chuckled in agreement.

"sounds good to me."

he walked into the living room, sitting down with me in his lap. with a sigh i leant into his chest, tightening my grip around him.