42. girls vs boys

before anything, i want to apologise if anyone finds this sexist in any way. i don't mean for it to seem that way, i just wanted to split them up boys and girls :) hope it doesn't offend anyone!

also, i know this is v e r y similar to the license exam XD it isn't the license exam though.

y/n's pov

"let's do this!" hagakure exclaimed as the girls began cheering.

"we'll beat them boys with no trouble!" ashido said confidently with her signature smile.

"we'll get the most points and get the reward!" uraraka squealed in excitement.

ah, the points and the reward. that's all everyone's been talking about since shouta announced our next training task. what is that you ask? well, we have all been split into two teams: girls and boys. it is a bit unfair that there are more boys, but most of them will just go off and do their own thing so i wasn't too bothered.

the task is simple; defeat the robots, save the (fake) civilians. which ever team gets the most points wins the grand reward! what is the reward? no one knows. now, believe me, i have tried to ask shouta what it is but as usual he doesn't give me any answers. in my opinion though, i didn't really care about it. you shouldn't expect rewards for saving people so i didn't let it faze me.

the points will be added up in the two teams and the team with the highest wins. points will be awarded by defeating the robots and saving people. in the mind of a hero, however, the safety of the civilians is much more important.

i stood up, making my way over to hagakure who was standing on one of the sofas. "let's show them what us girl's can do!" i fist bumped the air determined, and was soon joined by every girl doing the same. i looked in the direction to where the boys were all talking, narrowing my eyes.

get ready to get your asses whooped.

[quick timeskip]

after waiting, we were all ready for the task. we were all split into two arenas, both containing the same number and level of robots and civilians. both arenas were being monitored and points would be added when they occur. none of the girls could contact the boys, and we couldn't even hear them. we were basically on our own.

all of the girls formed a group. "let's split into teams." asui suggested.

"it would make sense." ashido agreed.

"we have to think rationally though. we can't just focus on one thing in our groups." yaoyorozu stated.

i stepped forward. "i agree with yaoyorozu. if we split into teams, the specific job of the team isn't just what we should focus on." i eyed all six of the other girls. "we have to make sure we have each other's back. and remember, the civilians are our top priority."

"right!" uraraka exclaimed.

yaoyorozu stepped forward. "me, hagakure, and ashido will go this way." she pointed to the left.

"uraraka, y/n, jiro and asui will go that way." she then pointed to the right.

i nodded. "protect the civilians. take care of the robots. and above all, be prepared to help others." all girls agreed to my words as we got into stance. "meet here with the civilians. it seems to be the safest place."

automatically, because of our plan, we got 10 points.

"three..." present mic started announcing.

"two..." prepare yourself.

"one..." protect everyone in need.

"time!"