10. memories

y/n's pov

"pleasure to see you again, y/n."

"w-who are you? how do you know m-my name?" i stuttered. i was terrified.

"how rude. i thought you'd remember me, patch." the blue haired man said with a sickening grin on his face.

'wait- patch? no way...'

"you." i said as my head hung low.

'now i remember, tomura shigiraki.'

kirishima and bakugo arrived at the scene and exchanged glances. midoriya, mineta, and asui looked at the scene before them shocked. i began walking forward until i was a few meters in front shigiraki.

"ah, now she remembers." he said slyly.

"how dare you!" i screamed as my eyes glowed white and white lightning-like patterns surrounded me.

he chuckled.

"y/n, who is he?" shoto asked.

"tomura shigiraki." i said angrily. "he was there when my parents were taken." i whispered, ensuring it was only todoroki that could hear.

[flashback]

"mommy, when will lunch be ready?" i asked cheerfully.

"in a minute, y/n!" my mother replied.

i pouted, continuing to colour in my colouring book.

"hey, don't look so down. i believe it's your favourite!" my dad exclaimed.

suddenly we heard a bang, followed by footsteps.

"what was that?" i asked nervously.

out of nowhere, a man in a suit appeared in our kitchen. behind him stood four more men and a 10 year old boy.

"take them." the man in the suit said sternly.

the four other men then charged at me and my parents.

"y/n!" my mother screamed as a man grabbed my arm.

"mommy!" i cried out as i desperately tried to get out of the mans grasp. "why are you doing this?" i screamed.

the men only laughed. i looked over to the boy who didn't even seem scared.

"tomura?"

[end of flashback]

"it's been a while, hasn't it?" shigiraki said, venom slipping out if him as he spoke.

objects like rubble and broken glass began levitating as i floated off of the ground.

"how could you do that to me!?" i shrieked as i sent the levitated objects at him with a lot if force.

the blades if glass and rocks pierced his skin, leaving cuts all over his body.

"now, now. i'd be careful if i were you." he said as he pointed slightly shakily at aizawa trapped under a creature. "nomu, crush him." he ordered. the creature stood on aizawa more, causing him to scream out in agony.

"stop it!" i screamed as i bashed my fists in the floor, causing the ground the crack.

out of nowhere, the warp villain known as kurogiri appears. "one of the students have escaped." he informed, causing shigiraki to scratch his neck and mumble.

"yes! we're saved!" i turned my gaze to mineta who was jumping up and down happily. suddenly the shigiraki stood in front of him, midoriya and asui with an outstretched hand.

"no!" i screamed until i noticed nothing happened.

i looked over to aizawa to see that he erased the shigiraki's quirk, giving time for midoriya to punch him with a full powered smash only to be blocked by the nomu.

"n-no way..." midoriya whispered. "this must be how they believe they'll surpass all might."

"that's right kiddo." shigiraki said with a grin still plastered on his face. he began walking back over to aizawa who was on the floor. he leant down and went to touch his face until a voice was heard.

"EVERYTHING IS FINE FOR I AM HERE!"

'toshinori...'

all might grabbed aizawa and runs over to midoriya, telling him to keep him safe. he then launches himself and routs the remaining villains.

"so, you finally arrive." shigiraki says slyly.

all might suddenly goes to punch him, only to be stopped by the nomu. he begins punching it continuously until he gets trapped by kurogiri. the nomu then holds onto him.

"crush him." shigiraki ordered menacingly.

"all might!" midoriya shouts. he jumped only to be saved by bakugo before he gets warped.

"STAY OUT OF THE WAY DEKU!"

bakugo pins the warp villain down on the ground whilst todoroki freezes the nomu to the ground. i took this time to act.

"how dare you." i said with my
teeth gritted.

"what did i do, y/n?" shigiraki teased.

"you know exactly what you did!" i screamed as shards of glass began levitating again. "you were there! i trusted you!"

"oh y/n, you know you shouldn't trust anyone." he said smirking.

"you were my friend tomura! what happened to you!?" i was pissed now.

out of nowhere, he appeared in front of me. his hand was now touching my eye patch.

"that tomura is gone." he said angrily.

"y/n!" i heard todoroki shout as my eye patch began burning to nothing.

i touched my left eye, my finger tracing the ugly scar that travelled from the top of my eyebrow, over my eyeball, down to the top of my cheekbone. my blind eye was now revealed to the world.

"why so shocked y/n? surely you would have told your friends about your scar?" shigiraki teased again as he walked slowly over to the nomu. "what about your parents? surely this rings a bell?" he said, gesturing to the nomu.

"shut up." i whispered.

"what was that?" shigiraki said annoyed.

"i said," i began, my hands straining. "shut up!" i screamed as debris, rocks, glass, and every other lose objects were charged at shigiraki. he yelled in agony as he received more deeper cuts on his body, only to then be saved by kurogiri.

i snapped my gaze over to where the noma was. it began moving. it broke out of todoroki's ice and began regrowing it's lost limbs.

"nomu," a voice said. "attack."

that's all i heard as its fist collided with my body. i flew into a wall, my back cracking at the impact as i fell limp on the floor. i cried out in agony as i attempted to get up.

"if only mommy and daddy could see you now." shigiraki said teasingly as i began to blackout.

"y/n!" i turned my gaze to a figure that was running towards me.

'please someone... help me...'

soooo i know this isn't 100% correct to what actually happened but i didn't want to re-write the whole thing XD after you blackout, the same thing as in the show happens: all might defeats the villains. anywayyy, onto the next bchapter!

1036 words