67. "todoroki's a girl now?"

todoroki's pov

"shoto!" y/n came running around the corner in a panic.

i messaged her only two minutes ago, just woke up from being attacked by a villain, and she's already here?

wow.

sighing in relief, i blinked a few times to make my vision less blurry as she neared.

"are you oka-" she stopped mid sentence once she saw me. she then bursted into laughter.

"what's so funny?" i asked, quirking a brow as i stood up. i groaned at the slight thumping in my head.

she bit her lip as she tried to contain her laughter. "well, guess i'm bi now." she giggled as she came closer to me.

i looked down at myself questionningly at first, but then caught on what she was giggling about. "i-i have boobs." i stuttered out as i saw my chest had become bigger. i then turned to look behind me. "and a bigger butt."

y/n snorted. "how did you not notice?"

i looked at her unimpressed. "did you not understand the fact i said i had just woken up?" i sighed as i ran my hands through my hair that was luckily still short. my head hung low as i felt my cheeks burning up. "why did this have to happen to me?"

as soon as i felt two hands on my shoulders, i locked eyes with y/n. "you're just unlucky with villain encounters." she said with a smirk. "two days after the license exam and you turn into a girl." she sighed.

"oh, go away." i laughed as i pushed her off me gently. "what am i gonna do?" my eyes suddenly widened as i thought about our classmates. "mineta's gonna perv on me!"

y/n rolled her eyes, taking my hand in hers. "come on, let's go back to the dorms." i nodded with sigh. "i'm just getting groceries my ass."

i shot y/n a look as i jabbed her side, causing her to yelp.

~

as soon as we made it into y/n's house, she checked me for injuries. luckily, i only had the side effects of the quirk. headaches weren't the nicest thing though.

we decided not to go to the dorms just yet because of our classmates, who i did not want to deal with right now.

"if mineta does anything to me i swear." i muttered under my breath, earning a laugh from y/n.

"you'll have the power of y/n and the girls on your side." she snickered as she held a cold flannel on my forehead. "now i look at you, i'm surprised your clothes still fit."

i tilted my head to the side. "huh?"

she shifted herself so she was facing me directly. "i mean, your body has changed into a female body. you've now got way more noticeable hips and chest." her eyes went from my chest to my face. "although, your chest area is a little..."

i watched her trail off. "i'm aware." i sighed. "any news from aizawa?" i asked, changing the subject.

she nodded as she stood up. "shouta will be here soon. for now, he suggested to get used to being a girl because he has no idea how long the effects will last." y/n shrugged as she passed me some of her clothes. "go on, in the shower you go." she insisted as she ushered me into the bathroom.

i felt my cheeks turn pink. "but y/n..." she turned to me. "i have a girl's body."

she stifled a laugh at me. "so? it's your own body silly." she smiled. "besides, it won't be the first time you see a girl's body. do i need to remind you we-"

"thankyou y/n!" i interrupted as i shut the door. hearing y/n's giggle from the other side made my heart soar. "you're such a handful." i sighed with a smile on my face.