59. the todoroki fam

y/n's pov

"are you sure this is a good idea?"

i looked at shoto who was walking beside me. "of course! i want to hang out with your family more, especially since your brother is down." i smiled at him brightly, swinging our hand forward and backwards as we walked.

"but my father-"

"he's an ass, yes. but that won't stop me seeing my future family!"

shoto's eyes grew wide. "future f-family?"

i giggled awkwardly. "i want to be with you forever shoto!" his ears and cheeks turned pink, so he looked away in embarrassment. "it's okay to blush silly!" i laughed as i gently moved his chin so he'd look at me. he planted a kiss on my forehead with a small chuckle.

we continued to walk to his house until we finally arrived. walking up to the door, we heard voices behind the door. i quirked a brow at shoto who sighed. he opened the door slowly to reveal a dark room.

"we're here-"

suddenly, the lights turned on. "baby bro!" he was interrupted by a young man with crystal white hair. "it's so good to see you!" he wrapped his arms around shoto in an awkward hug. i giggled at the shocked face he was making. "ah! you must be y/n!" he bounced over to me.

"calm down. you're creeping her out!" fuyumi laughed as she emerged from wherever she was hiding.

"heh... sorry!" he apologised as he took my hand. "i'm natsuo todoroki! we've kind of spoken over the phone before." he laughed as he kissed my hand.

"i remember." i smiled at him. "it's nice to meet you in pers-"

"you're as pretty as shoto described you!" he beamed as he pulled me into a hug. "he really got lucky, huh?"

i snickered. "very." i looked over at shoto and mouthed a quick 'help me'. he only smirked at me.

~

"this food is amazing! thankyou so much sis!" natsuo smiled at his sister as he stuffed his face that fuyumi had made us.

"it's no problem! it's not everyday we have the family together." she looked over at me with a kind smile.

i looked down shyly. "it's really nice, thankyou fuymi."

"anything for my younger brother's future wife." she smirked.

shoto choked on the water he had just taken a sip of, coughing afterwards. "aww shoto!" i cooed hugging his right arm, making his face a deep shade of red.

"oh my god! shoto's blushing!" natsuo as he elbowed shoto in the side.

"i am not." shoto said with a slight pout as he glared at his brother.

"you so are~" fuyumi snickered as she eyed her two brothers.

"why is everyone bullying me?" shoto sighed as he sunk in his seat.

"because you're cute shoto!" i giggled as i kissed his cheek.

under his breath, i heard him mutter something almost inaudible that made my heart sore. "you're cuter..."

the next twenty minutes consisted of fuymi and natsuo asking shoto a bunch of questions about me and him, which, in complete understanding, made him slightly uncomfortable. they weren't bad questions but i guess he was getting a little embarrassed talking about it. i smirked every so often at his stuttering, but he soon played an uno reverse card on me and smirked at me when i was being asked the questions.

the discussion slowly disappeared as the topic of school came up.

as natsuo cleaned up the dishes, he looked over his shoulder. "so, anything exciting happening with school?"