9. welcome to the usj

y/n's pov

a week had passed and it was the day that we were going to the usj. after i opened up to todoroki about my parents, i have been more calm.

i was one of the last people to go on the bus. i was walking to the entrance until a felt a hand poking my shoulder. i turned around to see uraraka.

"hey y/n! wanna sit by me on the bus?" she asked me with a sparkle in her eyes.

"sorry ochako, i told sh- todoroki i'd sit by him..." i apologised.

"oooh~" she said as she raised her eyebrows and a smirk grew on her face. "alright! you two have fun~" she exclaimed, eyeing me as she walked onto the bus. i sighed in relief and made my way onto the bus to see todoroki.

"hey." i said whilst sitting next to him.

"hi." he replied.

about half way on the bus, people started shouting out bands and singers.

"panic at the disco!" i looked behind of me to see kaminari with a huge smile on his face, joined by kirishima, sero, and ashido.

her face lit up as she turned on her speakers that were now blasting out 'nine in the afternoon'. everyone, well almost everyone, began singing. i started singing the words quietly, earning a glance from todoroki.

"you have a nice voice." he whispered to me.

"t-thanks..." i said with a small blush appearing on my face.

'thanks a lot shoto.'

the rest of the bus journey consisted of bakugo shouting and iida ordering everyone around. every so often i looked over to aizawa to see him looking at his students with regret plastered all over his face.

after around half an hour, we arrived at the usj. we all left the bus and looked in awe as we entered the huge facility.

"this place is awesome!" kirishima exclaimed as he, and the rest of the class, examined the area around them. the facility was sectioned off with different areas, each one looking completely unique.

"welcome class 1-a!" we all turned to see thirteen looking excited at us.

"thirteen!?" the class shouted in surprise.

"yep! i'm going to be monitoring you all today, joined with aizawa!" they said excitedly as they looked over to aizawa who sighed.

"today you are all going to be doing soecial rescue training in different situations like natural disasters. you will all be sectioned into groups and sent to different locations, understood?" aizawa explained, earning a lot of nods of agreement.

once in our assigned groups, we began our way down the stairs until i sensed something off so i stopped in my tracks.

"what's wrong, y/n?" midoriya asked curiously.

i said nothing, only averting my gaze over to the fountain in the centre of the facility. out of nowhere, figures began to walk out of some sort of portal. i looked behind me to see a figure now standing near the entrance.

"whoa! fake villains as well?" kaminari exclaimed.

"they're not fake..." i said as i trembled slightly.

"l/n's right, they're real villains." thirteen looked at his class concerned.

"why aren't the alarms going off?" ashido asked worriedly.

"it's most likely that the villains are jamming the alarms and communications." todoroki stated monotone.

"ahh, class 1-a. what a pleasure it is to finally see you all in person." a voice behind me said.

we all turned our heads to see a man with light blue hair standing in front of the other villains.

"i see all might's not here. what a shame..." he said as he scratched his neck. "i was hoping he would show up."

i gritted my teeth.

'why are you so familiar?'

"thirteen protect the students!" aizawa shouted to the other pro hero as he launched himself towards the villains.

we all looked back to see a warp like figure standing in the way if the exit. out of nowhere, bakugo and kirishima suddenly lash out at the villain. i closed my eyes as everyone was surrounded by black smoke.

feeling a breeze, i opened my eyes to see that i was falling. my right eye widening, i used my quirk to levitate myself. once i landed, i walked around to see where i was until i heard a grunt. i turned to see todoroki.

"shoto!" i shouted as i ran up to him.

"where are we?" he asks as he breathed in deeply.

"i think the landslide zone..." i said quietly as i looked around.

out of nowhere, villains started appearing. i used my quirk to stop them from moving. todoroki used his ice to ensure they won't move anywhere.

"what are you planning to do." he said sternly to the villain.

"why would i tell two kids." the villain said venomously as he looked at me and todoroki. "you. he wants you." the villain pointed at me.

"why? why does he want her, and why do you want all might?" todoroki said getting closer to the villain, only to earn a chuckle.

"like i'd say." he said beginning to shiver.

"i'd say now before you get hypothermia." i said quietly edging closer to the villain.

todoroki closed his left fist, causing the frost to edge up more of the villains body.

"okay! he wants to kill all might! i don't know what he wants with the girl i swear!" the villain squeaked.

'how pathetic.'

"the frost should start to melt in a few hours." todoroki said sternly before walking back over to me.

we exchanged glances as we began walking to the centre of the facility. out of nowhere, an ear-shrieking scream filled the air. i looked worriedly over to the fountain to see aizawa on the floor.

"shouta!" i shout as i run to him.

i stopped dead in my tracks as i saw the creature on top of him. my eyes travelled over to the blue haired man with a wide grin on his face.

"pleasure to see you again, y/n."

finally, a usj chapter! i believe there will be at least another chapter for the whole usj incident.

how does shigiraki know y/n?? any guesses? probably XD i'm terrible at writing oof

1009 words