holiday special

[this chapter doesn't follow the proper storyline but has some information that's important! (basically, todoroki is still a girl in the actual storyline but not this special chapter XD)]

third pov

christmas at the dorms was quite a show. everyone, minus bakugo, had decided to do secret santa. everyone had someone they didn't mind which was a relief... well, besides ashido who got mineta. her present to him though was creative to say the least.

he got what he deserves.

now that the 25th of devember was over, the festive air was beginning to die down. everyone had received their presents and has their food. now, they all relaxed in the common room in the morning of december twenty-sixth.

y/n was snuggled up against shoto who was sitting on one of the sofas, both looking at the bracelets they coincidentally got each other. it was quite funny when they openes their gifts, because they had no idea what the other would get.

shoto had decided to get y/n some things he thought she'd like, like some chocolate, warm fuzzy socks et cetera, et cetera. the bracelet he'd bought was rather pricey and held her birthstone in it and was somehow scented with her favourite scent.

after many hours of worrying, y/n finally settled on a new hoodie and film set shoto had been looking at. because of his wealth, she didn't know what to buy. the bracelet she had decided on, however, was made out of something that looked a lot like ice but wasn't. it also had their initials on it. cheesy, but nice.

she snuggled closer into shoto's chest to feel the warmth that was radiating off his left side. his quirk did have some perks, especially in the winter.

it had snowed all day and night, and now it seemed like the whole of japan had been turned into a winter wonderland. everywhere you looked, snow would coat everywhere. it was beautiful.

y/n's eyes travelled over to the window, smiling softly at the snow that was slowly falling. "do you want to go outside?" she asked, looking up at her boyfriend briefly.

shoto looked over to the window, then back down at her. "aren't you cold already in here?" he quirked an eyebrow.

"well, kinda. but it makes more sense if i'm outside in the snow and i'm cold." she stood up. "it'll be fun." she smiled at him.

he sighed as he rolled his eyes, standing up. "alright. you have to wrap up warm though."

"i will."

~

y/n waited for shoto to meet her at the main entrance of the dorms. she was wearing boots and a warm coat, along with a scarf, hat, and gloves because she would, in no doubt, catch hypothermia if she went out without them. seeing shoto approach in the corner of her eye, she turned to him.

she grimaced. "won't you be cold?" she looked him up and down, noticing he wasn't wearing a hat or scarf. even his coat didn't seem to be very insulating.

"i can adjust my body temperature with my quirk." he shrugged as he grabbed her gloved hand.

y/n rolled her eyes as they made they made their way outside, shivering at the sudden coldness that hit her face. she looked up at the sky as she linked her arms with shoto, watching as the snowflakes delicately cascaded down to the floor. one landed on her nose, making her sneeze and shoto chuckle.