61. crocs

y/n's pov

with the rare fall leaves falling on the path towards the school, i felt a smile tug at my lips. autumn had finally arrived - though it felt like winter. the air was crisp and cold, which was a complete difference to what the surrounding look like. the whole of japan was filled with warm colours, yet it was freezing.

it was okay though. a personal heater comes in handy when you have one.

i nuzzled into shoto's shoulder who was walking to my left. despite me wearing gloves, a hat, and all the other accessories, i still found it cold. shoto, however, basically flexed his perks of his quirk. luckily though, i was able to enjoy it as well.

"so what improvements have you decided to make on your costume?" shoto asked as we turned through the school gate.

"just some minor things like adding extra pockets for bandages and medicine and all that. just in case you know?" i answered as i looked up to him.

his smile turned into a smug one. "i see you felt inspired by my costume, huh?"

still continuing to smirk, i batted his shoulder with the back of my hand. "absolutely not." i huffed. as he neared his face towards mine slowly, i felt my face turning hot. "m-maybe a little."

he chuckled quietly. "still blushing when i get close then?"

i batted his shoulder a second time. "i can't help it! you're just too cute." i pouted as i looked to the ground. "plus we've been dating for a few months now."

"they've been the best few months of my life." shoto said as he swung his arm around my shoulders.

i raised my eyebrows at him with a smirk. "since when did you get cheesy, shoto todoroki?"

he rolled his eyes in response.

"you're finally here." aizawa grumbled as he passed us through the hallway.

"first off, you said you'd give me a lift but you left so i'm sorry we're a bit late." i snapped slightly at my uncle.

he sighed. "you were asleep and wouldn't wake up so i left you."

"guardian of the year." i said sarcastically with a sigh. "well, we better get to class which is where we're supposed to be." i said as i grabbed onto my boyfriend's arm, walking away from my uncle.

aizawa rolled his eyes as he went outside the door of the school to do whatever he was doing.

seriously, what does he do when he's not in class?

once we got in class, i noticed uraraka was nowhere to be seen. "hey mina, where's uraraka and the others?"

she pointed over to a piece of paper on aizawa's desk. "midoriya, iida, and uraraka were the first people on the list to go for their new costume developments."

with a thanks and a nod, me and shoto made our way over there. "oh how sweet." i said with an eye roll as i saw where my name was.

momo yaoyorozu, shoto todoroki, y/n l/n (because she'd break my arm if she wasn't with him).

despite what people think about my uncle, aizawa is more than just a walking sleeping bag. he actually has a sense of humour... in his own weird way. usually, he only does it around close people like me and present mic.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!"

speak of the devil.

"presentation michael." i greeted as i spun in my heels to meet his eyes... well glasses.