52. questionning

y/n's pov

despite being distracted by the surprise party from the class the other day, i couldn't really relax after what recovery girl had told me. not just for one reason, for multiple reasons that have been causing my un-relaxedness...

first off, many people were hurt for whatever reason that's apparently spiralling around me! secondly, shouta hasn't told me a single thing! and thirdly, what if people around me are in danger!

who was looking for me? why were they looking for me? i mean, i can guess it's the main villains that have been pestering me the past few months but why now of all times?

"you seem lost in thought, snowflake." i looked across the table to see shoto staring at me with concern.

"it just doesn't make sense." i murmured as i flicked through the villains files. "after all for one showed me my parents, stranger things [heh] have been happening."

i furrowed my eyebrows together as i thought back to the near start if the year. at the usj, shigiraki was there basically intimidating me. visionary brought back my nightmares and gave me visions. i got kidnapped. i was reunited with my parents... kinda. visionary gave me AND shoto his shitty vision experience. and now, people have been hurt to gain the school and mines attention!

shoto hummed in response. "it does seem a bit strange." he leant his chin on his hands in front of him. "are you going to ask aizawa about what recovery girl said?"

i looked up at him and shrugged. "i don't know. he's not telling me for a reason."

"you have to speak to him!" my eyes widened as shoto's voice raised. "you're possibly in a lot of danger and we won't know that for definite if we have no idea what's going on!"

i sighed as i stood up, cringing slightly from the pain that still lingered near my shin. "i'll talk to him if it'll put you at ease." i said as i walked over to him, planting a kiss on his cheek. "i'll go to him now, okay?"

"thankyou, y/n." shoto said with a sigh as his shoulders relaxed.

...

as i walked into aizawa's office room in the house, he looked rather distressed. hi hands were tangled in his hair as he stared down at the computer screen in front of him.

i knocked on his door. "shouta?"

he turned his head to face me with a sigh. "y/n, can't you see i'm busy?"

"sorry uncle, but i was wondering if you could tell me about all the attacks that have been happening lately." i said as i leant against the door frame.chis shoulders tensed slightly. "i want to know what's going on. oh, and also, recovery girl told me 'they' are looking for me? who are 'they'?"

he looked back to the screen with a frown. "i wouldn't lie to you, y/n. you know that right?" i nodded silently. "you are being searched for... but we've been tracking the people and they haven't made any big moves yet."

"big moves?" i walked to the side of him. "people have been injured! apparently for my sake! how is that not a big move! shigiraki and the rest of the league have been targeting the class for ages, and i'm guessing it's not them, so who? who's so interested in me?"

"there's been an escape." aizawa turned to me with almost... scared eyes. "one of the doctors from the lab has gone missing."

and that's when i felt my breath leave me.

~

"how!? when did this happen?" i slammed my fists on the table in frustration.

"around a month ago." one of the other men in the room spoke.