35. all for one

once again, this chapter isn't gonna follow the exact storyline! just a heads up :)

y/n's pov

"we...tta...go...sh...w!" (we've gotta go! shit- now!) a hazy voice said from the other side of the door.

i reached out weakly, my body in pain with every move. i sat up slowly and felt around for the chain that was attached to my left ankle. i grabbed it.

"i'm here..." i said as loud as i could. i began bashing the chain on the floor, creating a lot of noise.

after a few moments, the door bashed open. "i found her!" a voice yelled. the blindfold once on me was removed, revealing my tired, teary eyes. there stood in front of me was mount lady.

"thank god." she picked me up and jumped outside into a clearing. she put me down on the ground gently and looked at me sympathetically. "i'm so sorry we're so late..."

"it's alright..." i croaked.

she smiled softly at me and looked around. her gaze travelled over to a pile of rubble. "damn it." she muttered under his breath. "the others need help, we'll get you out of here okay?" she said as she activated her quirk.

"okay."

once she was gone, i looked over to see a slight mop of green hair. "i-izuku?" i stood up and began healing myself as best as i could. slight colour returned to my cheeks and some strength returned, but not a lot. i began slowly walking over to the rubble to reveal five other heads, one of them being-

"y/n!"

'shoto.'

he began running at me with tears in his eyes. i jumped on him with the little strength i had. he held me tightly as i began sobbing into his chest.

"i'm s-so sorry y/n..." he whispered as he held me tighter. i kissed him on the lips gently.

"it's okay..." my voice cracked, the roughness of it evident.

shoto held my cheeks in his palms as he looked deeply into my eyes. "what did they do to you?" his voice cracked slightly.

the tears pooling in my eyes started to fall down my cheeks as i remembered the horrific memories from the past three days. "i-i couldn't see for two w-whole days..." i said shakily. "they knew about my quirk, so they covered m-my eyes... i was so scared." i hugged him tightly, wincing in pain.

"i'm here now, snowflake. we'll get you to the hospital okay?" he kissed my forehead as he looked at me in the eyes. "i love you so much."

"i love you too, sho." i whispered back as we pressed our foreheads together.

"ah, what a reunion." my eyes widened. i turned around to see the one who caused mu life to be hell. all for one. "pleasure to see you again, y/n l/n."

i looked at him with full hatred as i levitated shoto back to the others, keeping them all there and preventing them from coming over to me. "why are you here?" i spat.

"no need to be rude y/n." he replied slyly.

"don't call me that." i furrowed my eyebrows at him as he came closer.

"my, my..." he began circling me, keeping his distance. "you've grown so much."

"and you still look like a freak." i smirked.

he stopped in his tracks. "now, that's no way to talk to your hero." my stomach churned. "you should be thanking me."

i quirked a brow and stared at him. "why would i thank you?"

"i helped you get your quirk, didn't i?" my eyes widened slightly.

"what do you mean helped me?" i furrowed my eyebrows, my eyes full of hatred and disgust. "ive lost everything! ive lost my friends... my dad... my mom! all because of you!" my voice began to crack.

todoroki's pov

i looked at y/n in utter shock. so this was who took her parents...

"i kept you alive didn't i?" all for one said slyly.

"why though! why was i the only survivor?!" y/n yelled at the top of her lungs.

'survivor?

"you kidnapped innocent quirkless people and turned into nomus! why not me?!" my whole world froze.

"she's the survivor of..." kirishima whispered quietly.

"the quirkless incident." i focused back on y/n who was on the verge of tears.

"i gave them what they longed; a quirk." all for one stated as he stepped closer to y/n.

"no, you've turned them into killing machines! my parents were amazing people and you took them away from me! you took countless people away from their families! how could you do that to people!?" y/n screamed as she activated her quirk, her hair and eyes glowing a vigorous white.

"look what you've become... all the training has paid off." all for one said venomously as he admired y/n's sudden outburst.

"actually..." her hand went to the side of her, her wrists twisted slightly so her palms were facing upwards. "i did this on my own." she flung her hands downwards, causing glass from surrounding broken buildings to burst. floor by floor, glass bursted and flew to behind y/n.

she dropped her arms down firmly. "release!" the glass shards suddenly charged at all for one. rubble and other loose objects began floating and crashing over to where the villain stood. however, nothing over where we were was moving.

"look." yaoyorozu pointed towards y/n's left hand which was slightly turned in our direction.

midoriya's eyes widened. "she's protecting us..."

we all looked back at all for one who hadn't been too effected by the attack, however she did get some good hits on him. a metal pole stuck into his right thigh and his jacket was teared in some places due to the impact on the glass. the thing that bothered me was that he didn't seem that fazed by it.

"you're a bastard." y/n spat as she levitated, rubble surrounding her.

all for one tilted his head as he noticed y/n's left hand. his gaze travelled over to us. "ah..." he began taking steps towards us. "you're protecting them and fighting me huh? impressive." he chuckled.

y/n's eyes narrowed as he closed in on us. "don't even think about it." she gritted her teeth as she outstretched her right hand, sending it flying down to the floor. i giant thud was heard. my eyes widened as i saw a whole wall being thrown at the villain.

at first, there was no movement. that was until the attack was launched back at y/n. she yelled in pain as the wall collided with her body, sending her flying backwards.

"y/n!" i yelled as i saw her stumble back go her feet.

as soon as be noticed y/n's sudden weaker state, all for one chuckled as he turned his head towards a gap in the broken streets. "just what i wanted." he snapped his fingers. "mr and mrs l/n, i think y/n wants to say hello."

out of the dark, two nomus approached all for one. they both turned towards y/n, her face paling instantly.

"w-what?" y/n's eyes began brimming with tears as she outstretched her hand, immediately retracting it and placing it on her chest.

my eyes widened in sudden realisation.

"they're her parents..."

aaaH the plot thickens ladz! i had the idea of all for one using the quirkless as targets and using them to create nomus because of his backstory (possibly). it's my genuine theory of the nomus because it kind of makes sense?? i mean- it doesn't really but i just have a hunch that he'd target people with no quirks :/

1223 words