38. fun

y/n's pov

"you will all be staying in a new establishment of dorm rooms depending on what your parents and guardians say." aizawa explained extremely briefly as he eyed the class. "now, i'm going for a nap." i rolled my eyes as i looked around the classroom.

it has now been a week since the incident and everyone had only just come back to school. i still had a bandage around my waist and stomach, but i was no longer in pain.

being in aizawa's care, i already knew about the dorms and i was already assigned a dorm room. curiously though, i looked over to shoto.

i walked over to him who was looking into space. "shoto?" i tapped his shoulder gently. he looked over to me and hummed. "are you going to see if your dad will let you stay in the dorms?"

"i've already been assigned to move there. my father says it'll be a more efficient way to train." he replied.

"at least he can't hurt you." i whispered as i kneeled down and placed my arms on the desk. i rested my head on my arms as shoto gently ran his fingers through my hair.

he smiled gently. "yea."

"so cute!" uraraka squealed as she ran over to us and wrapped her arms around my neck.

i giggled with slight embarrassment. "you didn't have to gain everyone's attention." i mumbled into my sleeve, shoto chuckling at my actions.

"oh hush! no one's looking now!" uraraka laughed as she let go of me. "so, what do you guys think of the idea of the dorms?"

i shrugged. "it's a cool idea. we'll all be together and we'll all be safer." i said, whispering the last part. shoto furrowed his eyebrows as he rubbed my arm gently.

"i think it'll be nice living with everyone! we'll all be like a big family!" uraraka chimed with a huge smile on her face.

"yea." a smile formed on my lips as i rested my chin more relaxed on my arms. "a big family."

[time skip to a few days later]

"shoto! come up here!" i yelled as i struggled to pick up the heavy box that layed on my bed.

it was now the day before the big move to the dorms and i only had a few things left to be transferred into the building. fortunately, everyone was going to be moving into the dorms which made me extremely excited.

shoto came rushing up the stairs, running then walking casually into my room. "did you trip?" i snorted slightly as shoto's cheeks flushed red.

"n-no..." he retorted.

i sighed with a small laugh. "could you take this down please? there's only one more after this." i smiled at him pleadingly.

he chuckled and walked over to me, ruffling my hair and picking up the box. "of course, snowflake."

"thanks sho!"

i went over to my dresser where a smaller box lay. i picked it up and walked over to my bed, sitting on it and opening the box. my hands immediately flew to my mouth which softly gasped open as tears brimmed my eyes.

"okay, i've taken that box down. where's the last-" shoto stopped mid sentence as he realised my silence. he walked over to me and sat on my bed. "are you okay?" he asked worriedly as he examined my threatening tears.

i nodded softly as a small sob escaped my lips. inside the box were things from my childhood: pictures, movie tapes, notes, small accessories... and a small book. i took it into my trembling hands and opened it, a stray tear escaping my eyes as i looked at the pictures that sat inside the book. soon, more tears fell down as each page was turned. they were all pictures of me and my parents.

i pointed at one of the pictures and laughed softly. "i remember that day." a small smile formed on my lips as i rubbed my thumb over the picture. "my dad was teaching me how to paint and i kind of got paint all over him."

shoto chuckled softly and gently placed my head on his shoulder as he looked at the book in my hands. "you really did make a mess." he laughed as he saw all of the paint that lay all over the floor and on my dads clothes.

i examined every page in the book, looking at ever picture and note that lay in it. after a few minutes, i gently placed it back in the box. i picked up one of the small boxes that lay at the bottom and opened it, my eyes softening at the sight of the necklace that lay peacefully. i held it up so me and shoto could see it better. it was gorgeous; at the middle of the simple silver chain was a diamond that was clean cut in the shape of a teardrop.

"this was my mother's." i said quietly as i held it close to my chest. i turned to shoto and gave it to him. "could you put it on me please?" he nodded as i turned around. he gently placed the necklace across my neck and clipped it at the back.

i turned back around to face him. "it looks beautiful on you." he said with a smile as he kissed my lips gently.

"aww, thankyou shoto." i engulfed him in a hug, my head resting against his chest. "how do i deserve a boyfriend like you?" my eyes immediately widened. i gently escaped the hug and dug into the box, picking up a smaller one. i opened it to reveal a ring.

i placed it in shoto's hand who looked at me confused. "what's this?" he quirked a brow as he picked it up and examined it.

"i remember my dad telling me if i ever found someone i deeply loved, to give them this ring." i smiled softly at him as i took it out of his hand gently. i lifted his hand and looked up at him. "i know it's a bit late but, will you shoto todoroki be my boyfriend and lover for life?"

he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "of course y/n l/n." i slipped the ring onto his finger and hugged him tightly.

after a few moments, we broke the hug. i closed the box and stood up, holding shoto's hand. "i'll be right back." i gently let go of his hand as i made my way downstairs and outside. i placed the box into the car and locked it, placing the key on the counter once i was back inside.

i made my way back up to my room and shut the door. i flopped down on my bed next to shoto who just looked at me with a smile: a smile that made me blush daily.

i sat up and moved so i was sitting on his lap. he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer as our noses touched. i began kissing him softly, soon turning into a more passionate kiss. our grip tightened on each other as the kiss continued, one of my hands twirling his hair. we both gasped for air as we broke apart.

"you know..." i looked up to shoto with a shy smile. "shouta won't be home until way later tonight."

shoto chuckled from my slight embarrassment as a blush crept upon my cheeks. "y/n l/n, are you asking to have 'fun'?" he asked innocently with a smirk.

"maybe." i smirked back at him as i leant on him, causing him to fall back. i kissed him passionately. "i love you, sho."

"i love you too, y/n~"

i'm not gonna say what they did because i feel uncomfortable writing it so this is as much as your gonna get out of me! i'm not gonna say what happened either- if you really desire to, use your imagination XD also, i know the mood changed real quick oops-

i'm going on a small holiday until monday so i'll probably update then or tuesday x

1293 words