63. 1:08am

y/n's pov

it was now a dew days before the provisional hero license exam. with determination through all our veins, our final training day of improving our quirks had almost come to and end. needless to say, everyone had improved amazingly! many of the class began showing each other their improvements until-

"that's enough class a. class b is scheduled to use this training room every afternoon."

"class b?" izuku questionned as he looked at monoma and kendou who stood by their homeroom teacher.

"man! crap timing." kaminari sighed as his shoulders sunk a little.

"aizawa, get your kids out if here now." vlad king said with crossed arms.

"you're not trying to kick us out when we have a whole 10 minutes left are you?" aizawa questionned.

"hey, did you hear? the license exam has a 50% chance pass rate! that means your entire class might fail!" monoma said cheerfully as he laughed at us.

"i hate that guy so much." i muttered under my breath as i sent daggers towards him.

shoto sighed. "there's always that one cocky one."

"there's bound to be more in the exam. other school's participate too." i commented.

"other school's too? huh. interesting." sero said deep in thought.

it was little known to us the challenges we'd be facing in the exam. luckily, i knew about the other school's participating and which one's at that. from what i gathered, this exam wouldn't be as easy as we all hope it will be. with the other highly ranked school's also participating, we'll need to go beyond our limitations to come out on top.

i just hope everyone succeeds.

~

"does it have to be this hard?" mina whined as she leant back on the sofa in the common room. "i'm exhausted."

"it's not called intensive training for nothing." hagakure sighed.

i looked around the group of girls. "i think we'll all get through it though. i believe in all of you guys." i smiled. "the work is hard, but we're all hard working."

"y/n!" mina squealed as she hugged me from the side. "you're too sweet!"

"it's true though." jiro agreed. "we all have potential, so i say let's continue our hard work."

"how's everyone's special moves coming along?" hagakure asked.

"mines going okay. i need to improve on my endurance and agility though." yaoyorozu sighed as she leant on the palm of her hand.

"what about you tsuyu?" hagakure turned to her.

"i guess you could say i'm more frog like than before. you'd even be surprised tooru." she said with a smile. "what about you ochaco?"

no response.

"uhh, ura?" i asked as i poked her arm. she let out a small yelp.

"you seem a little tense." tsuyu commented as she examined her.

"w-what! no i'm not! i'm fine! completely fine!" uraraka said with a laugh.

i raised an eyebrow. "you sure?"

"mhm!" she hummed with a smile.

i sighed. "whatever you say."

i stood up and walked towards the window. i tilted my head to the side as izuku came into view. i watched him as he laid concentrated punches and kicks to the air. the way he concentrated with a small smile on my face made my heart lighten.