28. floof

y/n's pov

once i was in the changing rooms, i began getting undressed. i sighed as i looked at my scars.

"you okay y/n?" uraraka said softly from behind me.

"y-yea... just worried that people will notice my scars."

"don't worry. you can wear the towel until you get in the water if you want." she smiled as she held my hand. we walked out to the hot springs where all the girls were chilling.

"hey girls!" ashido exclaimed. i waved at her and quickly sat in the hot springs, throwing my towel to the side and relaxing into the hot water.

"finally, some rest..." uraraka sighed happily as she lay deeper in the water.

"i do agree that that activity was pretty rough, ribbit." asui added.

"i can't wait for food." jiro stated. we all nodded and laughed.

we all began chatting about random things until our conversation was interrupted-

"mineta! stop that right now!" i heard iida yell from the other side of the wooden wall.

'great.'

before the little freak could get to the top, kota slapped his hands and mineta fell back into the boys hot springs. i sighed in relief.

"thanks kota!" ashido said thankfully. he looked over and immediately blushed, then suddenly fell backwards. i gasped as i outstretched my hand. i wrapped myself into a towel and made my way to the top of the wall as quickly as i could. i sighed in relief as i saw kota floating in the air.

he looked up at me terrified. "l-let me down." he said sternly. i lowered him gently into midoriya's arms, who was standing just below. kota fainted instantly once he was in his arms.

"thanks y/n!" midoriya said in relief.

"no problem!" i shouted down the wall. he began walking out of the hot springs. "i-izuku! wait for me!" i yelled as i floated down (on the girl's side) and ran to him. we both made our way to mandalay and pixie bob, who lay kota on the sofa.

"thankyou, both of you, for keeping kota safe." pixie bob said with a sigh.

i giggled a bit. "it's no trouble." i looked over to midoriya who looked like he wanted to ask something, so i decided to take it into my own hands. "why does kota hate young heroes like us?"

the two females looked slightly taken aback. mandalay sighed and looked at pixie bob. "it's not just you young heroes. it's all heroes... even us." she said sadly. "his parents were heroes, but they unfortunately got killed during a fight with a villain." me and midoriya looked at her shocked.

"everyone has always said that they died for a great cause... after all, they saved multiple lives. but, kota didn't see it that way. he sees it as if they left him all alone..." pixie bob explained softly.

i looked at kota sympathetically. "poor kid... i know how he feels..." i said quietly. "my parents were also killed by villains."

"weren't you part if the quirkl-" pixie bob elbowed mandalay in the side. "sorry."

"it's okay." i reassured. midoriya looked at me slightly confused. i waved him off as if to say it doesn't matter.

"well, you two better get to sleep. it's pretty late." mandalay said as she made her way to the door.

"alright." midoriya said as he walked with me to the door. we said our goodbyes and made our way out the door.

"i'm gonna have to go, izuku. i need to find shoto." i said whilst waving at him.