60. super moves training

[this is part 69 lmaoooo............. i'll leave-]

y/n's pov

finally back at school, we were now able to start our training ready for the provisional license exam. in front of us stood aizawa, midnight, cementoss and ectoplasm. "super moves are techniques unique to each individual hero that guarantee an advantage in battle." aizawa explained. "they will be, and are, essential to pass the provisional hero license exam. it will be a hard challenge, but i believe all of you will pass if you concentrate."

"for the next few days, you guys will be here at gym gamma to develop your quirks!" midnight exclaimed as she pointed towards the gym. "cementoss will be altering terrain for all you students, and ectoplasm will create clones for you to fight."

"throughout the next days, you will feel the need to make improvements to your hero costumes that will work better with you new developments." cementoss explained briefly. "any improvements, speak to your tutor, shota aizawa." i smirked in the direction of my uncle.

"get your hero costumes on and start already." he grumbled out, dismissing the class.

come to think of it, we haven't worn our hero outfits in a while. fortunately, this gave me a chance to change it up a bit. because of my quirk, there isn't much that needs to be added. no special features are required compared to other people's quirk which is both a pro and con.

i sighed just thinking about it.

looking unique as a pro hero creates an image for yourself. everyone's quirks are different, meaning everyone's appearances and outfits would be different also. mine though wasn't anything flashy... at all.

i clenched my fist in determination.

no matter what, i'm going to create an image for myself.

"y/n, come on! we're all leaving." uraraka giggled as she playfully punched my arm.

"ah, sorry! coming!" i laughed as i caught up to her.

...

"i like your costume y/n."

"it looks so cool!"

really?

i smiled at jiro and yaoyorozu. "thanks guys!"

tsuyu and uraraka walked up to me. "i see you made some appearance changes, ribbit." tsuyu commented as she examined my costume.

"yea." i scratched the back of my neck. "i found it a bit too revealing y'know?"

uraraka nodded. "i get what you mean." she smirked at me. "personally, i think you look really hot."

with a red blush appearing, i covered my face. "ochaco!" i whined with a sigh.

"you do look cute though y/n." i squeaked slightly at the new voice behind me.

"h-hey shoto!" i greeted. "do you like it?"

he pecked my lips lightly. "i love it." he smiled at me gently.

"i thought no one would like it because it's too plain." i said with a nervous laugh.

"well, i love it!" uraraka beamed with a thumbs up.

"thanks ura." i smiled at her.

my new hero costume was the same, and of mainly the colour black. the quirk to it however is that it changes colour to its surroundings, kind of like a chameleon. black is the main colour though and will always revert back to it. explaining how it works is hard, but i guess it does its thing when it needs to.