200k!??!?!??!?!??

okay,, whAT

hello! author-chan is back because... well... this book hit 200k reads today!! seriously, this is fricking CRAZY what the heckidy heck??

thankyou all so much!! i find it insane the amount of love and support this book has had, but please know how grateful i am for everything you guys have done!! <3

i know this book isn't perfect: the story is iffy, my writing is cringy, there are many errors and mistakes,,

however this was my first ever story!! because of this, i want to leave it as it is :) i won't be going back and changing anything because i want to see progress, and i'm sure seeing progress will make you guys happy too... hopefully ^^'

it may sound selfish, but i want to see improvement in myself and my writing... i have always loved writing stories and such so one of my stories (regardless of it being based off a series) becoming something that people actually enjoy reading is heavily heartwarming and it makes me happy :)

in thanks for this amazing milestone i drew the original character in which y/n in this story is based off,, i believe i have spoken about her before but ummM here:

this is kharmen, one of my oldest and most adapted (heavy backstory) original character!! this character alone has helped me in many ways, and this story has actually helped adapt her character more!!

i know her appearance is quite similar to our boy todoroki but i would like to clarify that i had created kharmen way before my knowledge of bnha :)

anyway... i thank you all for reading and travelling this strange, cringy story of mine until its end <3

thankyou to everyone who has read, commented, voted, and supported this book in any shape or form <3 you all mean a lot to me, more than you know!! you make me smile, laugh, and make me generally happy, and that is something i will never stop thanking you all for :)

remember, you are loved and appreciated!! stay safe <3 i'll see you guys in my other stories <3 - author-chan,,