66. provisional hero license exam (three)

y/n's pov

'shit!'

currently, we were around five minutes into the exam and i had taken two people to the first aid station so far. on my way back to the commotion, i caught glimpse of a boy and brought him to an excluded area with little to no risk of further problems.

"it's alright, you're safe. let me have a look at them injuries." i said kindly as i lowered the little boy onto the ground. i examined him up and down looking for blood, then pressed my hand against his forehead.

'it's boiling!'

"follow my finger if you can." as i swayed my finger from side to side, i watched his eyes do the exact opposite of what i wanted him to do. he wasn't following it. "alright, i'm going to take you to the first aid station where you'll find other cool heroes." i smiled gently as i picked him up carefully.

the boy stirred slightly. "am i okay?"

i smiled at him. "you've just got a case of the dizzies. you'll be okay." i levitated and began flying over to the first aid area. once landing, i handed him over to one of the other students who were working on injuries. "he has a few scratched but nothing bad. he has a temperature and i'm pretty sure he has a sort of concussion. i found him in a deserted area where the ground was uneven so it's possible he tripped." i whispered into her ear. "this lady will look after you know!" i smiled yet again at the boy, before waving and walking in the opposite direction.

as i walked, i noticed the amount of people 'injured' that were in the first aid area. it didn't surprise me though. an attack this big would have big expected injured numbers. still though, my heart clenched. so many different people were here - the old and the young. there were multiple students attending the area as well. even izuku stood in the crowd-

"wait- izuku?" i jogged over to him, keeping focus on his mop of green hair. "hey izuku, you rescued someone?"

his emerald eyes met mine, followed by a smile. "yep! what about you?"

i shrugged my shoulders. "three injured." i placed my hands on my hips, sighing with a smile. "being a hero sure is hard huh?"

he chuckled softly. "definitely."

i flinched with a small yelp as an explosion sounded. darting my eyes to the origin of the noise, a chill ran down my spine.

"a villain has completed another large-scale attack."

"this is part of the exam." i sighed in relief, keeping my composure.

as the smoke of the explosion cleared, i felt a tug in my stomach. "tell me, wannabe heroes. can you rescue people and fight at the same time?"

izuku stepped forward, his eyes wide and vigilant. "that's gang orca!"

'gang orca had fought alongside the heroes during the all for one incident.' i felt my chest tighten as realisation hit me. 'he's the number 10 hero.'

"the terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area."

"not on my watch." i muttered. knowing he wasn't here to play games i ran in front of the crowd and flicked my dominant wrist. the closing 'villains' went flying back from the blast of invisible force, grunting as they stood up.