39. dorms

y/n's pov

"whoa..." i looked up at the large building that stood before us.

"this place is huge!" kaminari exclaimed as he stood back a bit and examined the new dorm building.

aizawa stood in front of us. "indeed it is." he rolled his eyes. "this is the new dorm building for class 1a, which is all of you. now, follow me or get lost." he turned around and began walking inside the building, giving us a mini tour.

the common space looked amazing! windows traveled from the floor all the way to the top of the high ceiling, lighting up the large room. the kitchen was big enough to fit half of the class in! plus, it had enough food for all of us! the bathrooms were seperated by gender, thank all might, and they all looked extremely modern.

everyone had assigned dorm rooms. luckily, mine was on the same floor as shoto's so i wouldn't be too far away from him. out first activity was to sort out our rooms, and luckily all of our stuff had already been delivered to our rooms.

a sigh escaped my lips as i stood in my empty room. "let's get this over and done with." after around three hours of decorating, re-designing, and moving furniture, i was finally happy with the result. smiling at my victory, i decided to go to the common room.

"hey y/n!" uraraka greeted as soon as i set foot in the common space. "have you finished your room?" she asked as she hugged me.

"yea! it took longer than i expected." i said sheepishly as i looked over her shoulder to see shoto looking at me with a smile. "i'll be right back." i let go of her and walked over to shoto.

he outstretched his arms as i sat on his lap, his arms wrapping around me. "how'd it go?" he asked as he moved my hair out of my face.

"it went better than expected. what about you?" i nuzzled into his chest.

"it's just as i imagined." he smiled as he kissed my head.

"aww, i want that..." kaminari sulked from the other side of the room.

i giggled as i sat up and looked at him. "you'll find someone kaminari." i said with a smile as i winked over to jiro who hid her face with her arm.

"guys, guys! let's do a dorm war!" mina exclaimed as she stood up proudly on the sofa. "boys first!"

the majority of us agreed, so it was settled. surprisingly, most of the rooms were as expected. kirishima's matched his manly personality, midoriya's obsession of all might shone through, tokoyami's room matched his personality, and shoto's was extremely extra.

"how did you remodel your whole room!?" kirishima asked in awe as he looked around shoto's japanese style room.

shoto shrugged. "money..." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"it's only fair if we see the girl's room!" sero complained as we all arrived back in the common room.

"that's fine by me!" hagakure said cheerfully.

ashido pushed through the crowd with a grin. "oh! me first!" there forward, the dorms wars had really begun. every girl's room was extremely different and you could tell each and every one out their heart and soul into making their dorm room theirs.

up next was my room. a small smile crept on my lips as i opened the door to reveal my dorm room. the white walls and the pale wooden floors made the room much brighter, the white blinds also contributing. the white bed accompanied by white furniture and a faux fur rug in the centre was just as it was at home, only in a smaller space. the wall where my desk was sat was covered in pictures of all of the class, mainly selfies and pictures from days out and trips we had. on the dresser near my bed sat the memory box me and shoto discovered the other day which was also accompanied by the picture that he pointed at the first time he visited my house.

"wow y/n!" uraraka exclaimed in awe as she walked into the centre of the room.

ashido joined her, who was joined by the other girls and some of the boys that were interested. "your room is so... you!" momo said as she examined the room.

"this wall is super cute!" hagakure said walking over to the wall of pictures, an obvious smile to her tone.

"thanks guys." i smiled at them.

ashido jumped from the commotion in the centre of the room. "to the common room! it's time to decide the winner~" she sang as she ran out of the room.

we all followed her back to the common room, standing or sitting where there was space.

"okay! the votes are in, and the winner is..." ashido tapped her fingers on the table to create a drumroll sound. "sato!"

we all turned to him and started clapping. "me? why?"

"well, your room was really cool-"

"and you made the best cake!" ashido interrupted jiro as she clapped her hands harder.

kaminari and mineta sulked behind everyone. "that's all you need to do to get girls to like you?"

"just be yourself." i said whilst elbowing them in the side.

"can i go now?" shoto asked bored to iida and midoriya.

"sure todoroki!" midoriya smiled.

iida patted him on the back. "thanks for joining us."

shoto nodded and held his hand out to me. "bye guys!" i waved as i held his hand. we made our way to my dorm room, closing the door behind us. he lay down on my bed with a sigh. i flopped onto him front first with a smile. "you tired?" i ruffled his duo-coloured hair as he sighed again.

"mhmm..." he nodded as he wrapped his arms around me.

i snuggled into his chest as i listened to his soft heartbeat. i closed my eyes and focused on it, my smile widening slightly as i relaxed on top of him.

after laying there for a few minutes, shoto rolled over to that he was now on top of me. "s-shoto!" a laugh escaped me as his weight fell on me as he went limp. "you're heavy!" i wheezed out as i tried to get him off, to no avail.

"that's a bit harsh." he said lowly, the vibrations of his voice travelling through me. he lifted himself up slightly so his nose was hovering over mine. "you're so pretty." he rubbed our noses gently.

"right back you." i smiled as i kissed him. "please may you get off me though?"

he closed his eyes. "nope."

i smirked and poked his side with my free hand, causing him to yelp and fall off to the side. i sat up as quickly as i could to sit on top of his back. "i'd like to see you get out of this one, todoroki." i said with a mischievous grin as i tightened my thighs around him.

his smile grew as he reached out his hand, poking me in the side. i moved slightly but didn't budge much. "gonna have to try harder than that-" he pushed upwards, causing me to fall off of him. he then trapped me, his arms and legs. surrounding me

his chin rested on my shoulder as he kissed my cheek. "i take this as a win~"

i huffed in response. "whatever." i mumbled as i kissed him on the lips softly. "i love you~"

he kissed back passionately with a smile. "i love you too~"

get me someone like shoto todoroki plss :,( tbh, i've moulded his character in this book around how id like to be treated... i'm not desperate i swear :/

1274 words