22. midterms

y/n's pov

"shouta just tell me!" i whined annoyed at my so called great uncle.

"no y/n. it would be classed as cheating and i don't want to get in trouble." aizawa sighed tiredly as he shoved me out of the front door.

"please tell me!" i begged as i turned around.

"i'm not telling you about what the test will be." he said with a tired expression. "now go hang out with the losers."

"they're not losers! they're my friends!" i sighed as i laughed slightly irritated. i turned on my heels and began walking away.

"i'll be involved with it." i turned my head to see aizawa smirking at me. i smiled back and started jogging to the place everyone was meeting.

it was now the midterms and we had a whole two weeks off school. the news spread that we were going to have a test but no one knew what it was. the girls suggested that i asked aizawa, which i had tried multiple times only to be let down. at least now i can say that he's involved with it somehow.

"y/n!" ashido exclaimed from the other side of the road.

"hey mina! hey guys!" i greeted as i crossed the road carefully.

"where's todoroki?" midoriya asked as he noticed the absence of my boyfriend.

"he said he'll meet us there." i replied, moving closer to him. "he's visiting his mom." i whispered so that only he could hear. he nodded as we all began walking.

me, midoriya, ashido, kirishima, bakugo, uraraka, asui and shoto had all planned to hang out. it was the second day of the midterms, and seeing as we'll all start training soon we figures it would be fun to meet up. after many different locations, we all settled on going to the beach: the first hang out we ever had together.

as we neared the beach, i saw a familiar white and red haired boy walking looking down at his phone. i smiled softly as i ran over to him.

"sho!" i practically jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"y/n, you scared me." shoto chuckled as he held his chest.

"heh... sorry." i said softly as i rubbed the back of my neck. he kissed me gently and held my hand.

"to the beach!" kirishima announced excitedly as he fist-bumped the air, bakugo face palming in embarrassment.

as we set foot on the beach, we all began setting up our towels, umbrellas, and coolers. i held out my hand and moved everything into place with no hassle.

"thanks y/n!" uraraka sighed in relief as she flopped down on her pink towel.

"no problem!" i smiled.

we all began getting into our swim stuff. i stood holding onto my t-shirt nervously as i began fiddling with it.

"you alright, snowflake?" shoto asked softly.

"yea..." i said quietly.

uraraka came over to us and looked at me. "i brought it, don't worry." she smiled at me as i sighed in relief.

shoto looked at me curiously as me and ururaka went to the toilets. once we were inside, i took off my top to reveal all the scars on my back. i had too many to count: some travelled across and one travelled from the bottom of my shoulder blades to the bottom of my back. uraraka looked at me sympathetically and smiled softly.

"you'll be fine." she said as she passed me the white kimono. i nodded softly as i looked in the mirror. joined with the kimono, i wore a black bikini and black sunglasses on my head.