4. the beach

y/n's pov

frankly, the week dragged. the only thing i was merely looking forward to was the weekend. i stared at the ceiling thinking about my new friends until my phone vibrated.

new message from 'uraraka :3'.

i smiled and opened it.

[uraraka :3]
heyy wanna come to the beach today? i'm inviting everyone in the class!

[me]
umm, yea sure. what time??

[uraraka :3]
yayyy! umm, does 2pm sound good?

i looked over to my clock.

'12:37pm.'

[me]
yea sure. see you there x

[uraraka]
okayy see you! x

"shouta! i'm going to the beach at 2!" i shouted from my room.

"alright! don't be back too late!" i heard a quiet reply.

[time skip to 2pm uwu]

i walked on the prom searching for my classmates. after many outfit changes, i decided to wear some shorts, a plain t-shirt, a jacket around my waist, and some vans. i also wore a black swimming suit underneath. it's the beach, you never know if you'll wanna go in the water or not.

i continued walking until i heard a familiar voice.

"DAMN IT KIRISHIMA!"

well, at least i know where they are.

i walked closer to the voices to reveal all of my classmates on the beach. everyone seemed to be there smiling and laughing, well- apart from bakugo and todoroki. summer music was playing and i looked over to see kaminari, sero, and ashido playing in the water. the other girls had gathered around in their own little circle either laying down or playing with the sand. with the exception of todoroki, the boys were playing volleyball.

'maybe this won't be as bad as i thought.'

i walked down to immediately get hugged by uraraka.

"y/n! you made it!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"yea..." i said quietly, hugging her back gently.

"oh! come on, we're learning about eachother!" she said excitedly as she pulled me over to the rest of the girls.

as i was dragged, i looked over to todoroki who had a smirk on his face. i stuck my tongue out at him.

i sat down in between jirou and uraraka. out of nowhere, ashido emerged and stood in the middle of us all. she then began shaking like a dog, making all of us wet.