68. special class

todoroki is back to normal now! i forgot to say that XD

y/n's pov

ua holds special classes for those who want to train out of class hours. so, of course our class would have to be involved.

"i will go through each student in the class in small groups. today, it will be the seven of you." i tapped my fingers on the desk as aizawa looked around the room. "it won't be easy, so prepare yourselves."

luckily, shoto was in my group, along with uraraka, iida, asui, midoriya, and bakugo. i had been told a little bit about this exercise, but not too much. i was basically on the same level of knowledge as the rest, but i knew the location: ground beta.

"in this task you will be put to the test to take care of passing bystanders, and capturing a villain." everyone perked up.

uraraka and midoriya stood up with beaming faces. "we're not just studying, we're playing heroes!"

as soon as aizawa glared at them, they quietened down in an instant. "this should be obvious, but each villain take on a different type of crime. it will be your job to determine what happened at the scene." he turned his attention to the very back of the class. "now, for your tutors."

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE BACK DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" i turned my head to see the one and only all might.

"all might's teaching us!?" midoriya exclaimed as he stood up.

"he's not the only one." i turned back to the front to see cementoss, midnight, and present mic standing in the doorway.

a smile creeped up on my face.

"this'll be fun."

~

once reaching ground beta, we made our way to an alleyway. "the situation is this: a jewellery store has undergone a robbing. there are unknown amounts of hostages and villains inside, and the police have gathered outside." we all focused on aizawa who was glaring us down. "it is your job as pro heroes to find out what happened and save the hostages."

an alarm sounded, signalling we could start, and things were already taking a sort of turn. bakugo was stood crossing his arms looking away and muttering, iida was chopping his arms at the plans midoriya was mumbling, uraraka and asui were actually looking at what needed to be done, and shoto kept a gaze on me as i looked around.

"we need a plan." uraraka balled her fist into her other hand, looking at us all.

"i agree. we need to find out how many hostages and villains there are, then we can plan out our move. we can't go in blinded." i stated, walking into the forming circle.

"how are we gonna do that though?" asui questionned as she, iida, midoriya, and uraraka looked around the corner.

"uraraka." we all turned to bakugo. "you go."

she tilted her head at him. "wha- me? are you sure?"

he nodded briefly. "you can float yourself, right? go up and see how many people there are or whatever from that window." he pointed to a large window in the centre at the from of the jewellers.

uraraka nodded and turned to midoriya as he explained what to do. shoto decided to call the shop, and, funnily enough, the villain answered with terrible acting skills. all might was never one to act though...

i looked over to the window where uraraka now knelt by. she held up three fingers on her right hand, and one on her left. "three hostages and one villain." i commented.