3. quirk apprehension test

y/n's pov

as i was the first girl to get changed, i was also the first person to meet aizawa on the field.

"you okay, kiddo?" he asks casually.

"yep." i replied bluntly.

my gaze travelled over to a corner where i saw a figure. i squinted my eyes then snorted quietly.

"is that toshinori?" i ask aizawa, pointing to the figure. he looked over to where i was pointed and sighed.

"yea, that's him." he answered quietly.

"shouta, does he know i know about midoriya's quirk?" i ask curiously.

"i believe so?" he said, only it sounded more like a question.

"does midoriya know i know?"

he shrugged his shoulders as he turned his gaze to the sound of footsteps. i turned around to reveal everyone making their way towards us. i walk over to them to be met by midoriya, uraraka, and iida.

"i'm so sorry, y/n! i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!" uraraka apologised.

"it's okay. i overreacted." i said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"but you didn't! we obviously stepped over the line and we're terribly sorry..." midoriya said quietly whilst fiddling with his fingers.

"seriously, it's fine don't worry about it," i said reassuringly. "and uraraka, it's okay. you didn't know."

"please y/n, call me ochako!" she exclaimed whilst hugging me again.

"o-okay!" i giggled softly as i hugged her back.

"ahem."

our gazes travelled over to aizawa who had a look of 'please stop talking' all over his face. we all quietened down, indicating for him to start.

"now that you've all shut up, we can start." aizawa started whilst eyeing each of us. "this afternoon we are going to be doing a series of physical quirk tests. each test will earn you points. the student with the least points will be punished with expulsion."

everyone's faces paled apart from mine, bakugo's, todoroki's, and yaoyorozu's. i giggled softly at everyone's faces, earning an almost invisible smile from todoroki.

'strange...'

"alright. bakugo, in junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" aizawa asked, directly looking into bakugo's eyes.

"67 meters." bakugo replied.

"do it again."

bakugo stood up and went towards the throwing field. he grabbed the ball tightly and moved his arm back.

"DIE!" he yelled whilst propelling his arm forward and using his explosion quirk.

aizawa looked at the device in his hand and showed it to the rest of the class.

705.2.

"improvement." was all that aizawa said.

the rest of the class looked in awe as they began praising bakugo.

"now, on with the tests." aizawa announced tiredly.

first was the 50-meter dash. surprisingly i came 5th with 4.76 seconds.

'i didn't even use my quirk...'

"damn girl! you're super fast!" ashido exclaimed excitedly.