5. battle training

y/n's pov

monday had finally arrived, a long awaited day: battle training day. i am a introvert, i do admit, but i want people to know who i am.

"today, we are going to be doing battle training," aizawa started. "however, i'm not the one who will be teaching you."

the class looked over at him confused until their gaze averted to the door.

"I AM ENTERING THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" a voice boomed.

"all might!?" the class exclaimed in shock.

"you're teaching us? awesome!" kirishima shouted excitedly.

"this training will give you a chance to show your true power! i'm expecting everyone to do their best! now everyone, go and get your costumes on!" all might commanded rather excitedly.

'this will be fun.'

[time skip]

i was once again the first one to get changed. my costume was rather simple but it was designed especially for my quirk.

[you are wearing shorts! also, this artwork is not mine: credits to the rightful owner!]

"whoa! y/n, your costume is super pretty!" uraraka said whilst walking over to me.

"thankyou, yours is pretty too." i replied quietly.

"aww thanks! it's a bit tight though..." she said nervously. i completely understood how that felt.

"you look fine, don't worry." i reassured. she smiled at me, then we averted our gaze to all might.

"now, in this battle training, you will all be split into groups of villains and heroes. in this situation, the villains are hiding a payload inside the building and the heroes must secure it or defeat the villains within a time limit. the villains are granted the victory if they successful protect the payload or capture the heroes." all might explained. we all nodded in understanding.

he then began stating the teams. i didn't really listen to everyone else's teams, i only focused on mine.

"team b: todoroki, shoji and l/n as heroes." all might stated.

i looked over to my team and smiled at them.

"alright! first teams to enter the battle: team b against team i!" all might announced.

we were all now standing in my groups. i looked over to our opponents to see hagakure and ojiro. we all began walking to the building we were going to train in. once seperated, we started discussing our plan.

"you're quirk is telekinesis right?" i looked over to todoroki who was looking at me.

"y-yea..." i said quietly.