The one with the code red

2,524 words

Everyone went upstairs. Alden and Della went to bed.

"Boys go change in fitz's room." Biana said as they went down the hall to their bedrooms.

"We'll go change in biana's." Sophie gestured to linh and Biana.

Fitz nodded and he led Keefe and tam down the hall to his room.

Sophie and linh followed Biana into hers. They changed out of their "Disney princess outfits" as Sophie called it. Then she had to explain Disney princesses to her elf friends.

They walked down the hall to fitz's room to check if they were done. The girls took almost 40 minutes taking off their dresses, makeup, hair, and jewelry. They expected the boys to be done in 20 minutes because all they had to do was change out of their tux's and wash out the gel from their hair so they could return it to their regular styles.

"Do you think they're done changing?" Linh asked as they neared their room

"Should be." Biana said as she swung open her brothers' room door.

All three girls looked into the room and their jaws fell.

The boys were standing on furniture with pillows. Fitz on his bed, Keefe on the nightstand, tam on the glass table. They were shirtless with only identical dress pants on. They were yelling roasts and laughing at them to each other as they smacked each other with pillows.

Linh stared at fitz's rippling body in shock. Sophie blushed when she saw keefe's shirtless self looking as muscled and tanned as his best friends. Biana gaped at tams body, matching the boys who were a year and two years older than him.

The girls drooled at the boys in what seemed like slow motion. It was like time slowed down as they watched the boys hit each other with pillows, causing the room to snow with feathers everywhere. Sophie tried to look away from Keefe and his blond waves bouncing in front of his seductive ice blue eyes. But it was like her eyes were glued to him and his perfect, slow motion, inaudible laugh. Biana stood there with linh and Sophie flanking her, gaping at tam toss his silky black hair with silver ends away from his pale blue and silver eyes. Linh watched as fitz laughed at keefe's roast at him and swooped his model-like brown hair back. His teal eyes sparkly, and teeming with happiness.

Then Keefe glanced over at the girls staring at them.

"Code red!" Keefe yelled at the boys in joking alarm. All the boys looked over at the girls and froze with pillows in their hands. "Code red! Girls staring and falling in love with us! Code red!" He yelled laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes.

Fitz and tam laughed too. The girls went red. Biana was the first one to recover and put a hand on her hip.

"We were just staring at how stupid you all looked." She acted as if she hadn't just been caught drooling at her crush. "Right?" She glanced back with a murderous look to Sophie and linh, her expression telling them to not ruin in

Linh started laughing as if nothing had happened. "Y-y-you g-guys..." she gasped for air. "L-looked so dumb!" She laughed uncontrollably. She also was acting perfectly as if nothing happened.

But of course, Sophie couldn't stop herself from blushing.

Keefe rolled his eyes at Biana and linh. Then he hopped off the nightstand he was standing on and strode over to Sophie with a smirk.

"What about you?" Keefe asked as he stood only inches away from Sophie.

He crossed his arms over his bare chest and looked into each of her brown and gold eyes back and forth. "You're saying you weren't staring at me with heart eyes?" Keefe questioned.