The one on Valentines Day

The next month of their relationship went by smoothly. Sophie and fitz never talked about the night they had. But they were a little distant in their friendship.

Sophie and keefe were sitting downstairs in her living room one day. They were cuddled up on the couch with a blanket. It was a cold winter night and they were watching a human movie, Home Alone.

"Hey soph?" Keefe said.

"Mmh?" She hummed.

"I have to leave for an assignment." Keefe told her.

"BS?" Sophie asked. BS was what the crew called the Black Swan as a shortened name.

"Yeah." Keefe nodded.

"For how long?" She pouted as she cuddled closer into his chest and looked up at him.

"About 5 days. Maybe less." Keefe rain his fingers gently through her silky hair.

"I'll miss you." Sophie said sadly as she leant up and pecked his lips.

Keefe smirked as she pulled away and grabbed her face gently to kiss her longer.

Keefe left the next day in the morning.

A few days later Fitz came to hang out with Sophie at her house.

"Sophie?" Fitz asked as he walked into her room with her.

"Yeah?" She said as she brushed her hair in her dresser mirror.

"Are you made at me?" He asked curiously.

"No why?" She asked as she put down her brush and went through her makeup.

"Because you've been distant with me...ever since...you know?" Fitz said nervously.

Sophie broke eye contact with him and looked in the mirror.

"I just...I just think we should keep our space. I'm not taking that night lightly. It shouldn't have happened." Sophie said softly.

"Was it your first time?" Fitz asked curiously.

"Psh no." Sophie cracked a smile as she did her mascara. "You?" She asked.

"Hellllll no." He laughed. "Have you seen me?" He smirked.

"Unfortunately, yes." Sophie sighed with a smile.

Their laughs died down in less than a minute.

"And fitz? I'm not mad at you. I just, no offense, but I...I just regret doing it with you." She stuttered as she turned away. "I wasn't in the right state of mind, I didn't actually really want to do it, and I have a boyfriend." She confessed.

"I understand that. And I regret letting it happen. I regret falling into your seduction." Fitz sighed. He stood up and walked over to Sophie.

He stood close in front of her. He looked down into her eyes.

"But if I'm going to regret something..." he whispered. She stared up into his eyes confusedly as he took a deep breath. "I'm going to regret this."

He leant down quickly and kissed her. He seized her face gently and pressed his lips against hers gently.

Sophie sucked in a breath of shock. Fitz kissed her for less than 10 seconds before he pulled away.

"See you around." He whispered before turning and leaving.

Sophie was left speechless. She decided to not tell Keefe about what happened.

One morning she woke up very happy.

It was Valentines Day.

She threw her blanket off of her and skipped to the bathroom. After Sophie was ready she sprinted to her dresser in her room with a smile as she brushed her hair.

Then she went to her desk to get some black swan work done as she waited.

After about thirty minutes of waiting she went downstairs to get a snack. She went down the stairs and when she walked down the marble and glass hallway she opened the grand double doors to the kitchen.

Sophie opened the doors and gasped. Her gasp echoed all through the kitchen and the hallway. Her eyes widened seeing everything.

The whole room was decorated in pinks, reds, and whites. The theme was hearts. There were red and baby pink roses everywhere and glitter. And there he was. Standing in the middle. He was holding a bouquet of the only white roses in whole room.

Keefe strode over with his fabled smirk. He walked slowly, taking his time. He ran his fingers through his blonde waves. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt.

Sophie blushed at his suit that outlined his biceps. Sophie looked up at him with a soft smile when he got to her.

Keefe smiled down at her.

"Hello?" Sophie smiled questioningly.

"No 'thank you'?" Keefe smirked with a teasing raised eyebrow.

"Thanks but, what's this for?" Sophie asked him.

"Appreciation." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Sophie smiled as she leant up up to kiss him softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck gently as he wrapped his arms around her waist supportively.

"Plus I was bored." He added in a whisper.

Sophie rolled her eyes with a knowing smile. A bomb of butterflies went off in her stomach when he smiled sweetly down at her.

She leant up and kissed him again. They kissed for a bit before Sophie pulled away and eyed his suit.

"Your outfit's cute, but do you have to wear all of it?" She smirked at him as she played with his tie.

He raised his eyebrows surprisedly and then smirked back dangerously.

Sophie took off his coat slowly and then he took off his shirt. She ran her hands down his chest before kissing him again. He pressed her up against the wall as he kissed.

Keefe picked her up bridal style and carried her to the living room. He dropped her carefully onto the couch before plopping down next to her. He pulled off her shirt quickly and wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her to lay on top of him.

They layed on the couch kissing softly.

Keefe started to unbutton his dress pants. "Let's go upstairs." Sophie told him.

He nodded and they went upstairs to Sophie's room. They shut the blinds and locked the doors. Keefe flipped onto the bed in his boxers and pulled Sophie on top of him.

The night went on.

"I'm done." She sighed.

"Me too." Keefe panted.

He pulled her next to him and wrapped his arms protectively around her. "Happy Valentine's Day baby."