The one with her appearance

Dylan's pov

"Wait where's rose?" I asked quickly, glancing around.

"Huh... she was just here." My dad mumbled, looking around too.

"Glad I have trustworthy babysitters." I rolled my eyes before raising an eyebrow at my sister.

"Hey, I played with her all day, then she sat with dad to watch cartoons." Bella argued as she turned on the tv.

"Oh yeah she's in my office playing tea party." Keefe laughed.

I spread my thoughts out, searching for rose's. I finally found her mind and it looked like she was in my dads office.

Hey baby I transmitted into her head before pulling my thoughts back to myself.

A few seconds later a door in the hallway opened. Rose poked her head out to look around. She saw me sitting on the couch and her face lit up.

"Daddy!" She yelled as she ran down the hall.

"Rose." I smiled as she tackled me in a hug on the couch.

"Hi daddy." Rose looked up at me with a sweet smile, her small teeth pearly white.

"Did you miss me?" I teasingly raised an eyebrow at her as she sat on my lap.

"Mmm yeah but I kinda misshed mommy." My 5 year old gave me a guilty smile as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

I laughed, kissing her cheek and neck as she squealed and squirmed.

"I can't wait till you get outa the house for hours everyday." I sighed dreamily, thinking about how she'll have to attend foxfire in a few years.

Cole, Emma, lily, and I are legends at foxfire since we're the worlds most important elves' children. I'm kind of worried that all that attention will overwhelm rose.

"Bella don't you start school, like, this week?" I asked my sister, looking down at her laying on the couch next to me.

"Yeah. Monday." She groaned. "Dad why are you sending me to that place?" She whined to our dad.

"I mean I personally don't care if you go or fail everyday." Keefe muttered, watching the football game. "But your mom wants you to go, so..." he shrugged.

"Did you go to school dad?" Bella asked him curiously.

"Yeah, I did, s'cuz of my dad. But I made it fun for myself while getting good grades." Keefe told my sister. "Uncle fits has been my best friend since I was 6. I got him into so much trouble as my friend when we were teenagers." My dad smiled at the memories.

"Didn't you get detention like every week for pranks?" I grinned at him and he narrowed his eyes.

"Didn't you get suspended for talking back to your teacher and when you couldn't go to school for a week you told Sophie that you were sick?" My dad questioned and I flushed red.

"Maybe?" I smiled nervously.

"At least your brother didn't get in trouble." Keefe sighed, watching the game again and my sister laughed.