The one with the bath

Cole's pov

After we finished up at took a shower we went back to bed. She clearly didn't want to talk about it and I realized that I might've caught the bait she layed out for me. What if she intended for me to get distracted like that? Did I really fall for it that bad? I probably didn't. I'm not trying to brag or imply anything, but I am the smartest person in the house and in my level at foxfire. I doubt I could fall for any trick like that. But then again... she looked so irresistible that I don't think I could apply that to her. I sighed heavily. It's best if I just give her time, let her think it over. Truthfully, I don't think she knows what to think or even want. I think she went into a such a deep stage of shock that she's now trying to rethink everything and remember what happened.

I'll give her 3 days. After that, it's up to me to get answers from her.

Dylan's pov

Emma and I were sitting around one evening in bed. We had the tv on, watching a human movie my mom told us to watch. Emma was sitting against the headboard, with her legs straight out on top of the blanket. I had my head on her bare thigh because she was wearing shorts. I was laying sideways, as she sat up straight. I stared up at her instead of watching the movie.

Gosh why'd she have to be so pretty. Her dark chocolate brown waved until her chest. Her face was almost clear without makeup, consisting of only the black brush thing she put on her eyelashes and the clear gooey and sparkly stuff she put on like chapstick. She was watching the movie with a smile, laughing at the funny parts. When she laughed I couldn't hear anything but her beautiful, angelic laugh. While the long movie lasted I moved my hands around her body. I started at a hand between her thighs. Then moved it to grip under her thighs. I slid my hand up her backside to wrap around her waist. Then I slipped them under her shirt to rest on her slowly growing stomach. I was happy she didn't ever have a problem with me touching her. It was one of the things I admired about her. When I asked her if she was okay with my hands anywhere on her, her answer absolutely every single time was "you wouldn't be my boyfriend if I wasn't." and I always smiled at that. I loved how I had claimed her as mine and she claimed me as hers. I rubbed her stomach gently, it was a bit big now, definitely noticeable and I loved it. She looked so cute pregnant. Her pregnancy hormones made her go crazy for me. She always wanted to be with me, touching and feeling me against her. I used my telepathy to sneak into her mind sometimes and her mind raced with thoughts of me because I was always on her mind. She treated me roughly with sass because of her hormones. She sometimes became a little too rough when we were having a moment, but it only made the moment better. She snapped at me sometimes, but it was okay because I was the one to cause her to be like this.

I watched her beautiful face as she absentmindedly ran her fingers through my hair, playing with it messily. I didn't mind her playing with my hair.

She glanced down at me when she noticed me still staring.

"What?" She laughed as she looked down at me.

"Nothin." I answered with a smile as I trailed my fingers to rest on her top undergarment.

She smiled down at me. "Can I ask you something?" She asked softly, letting go of my hair.

"Sure." I shrugged as I sat up. I sat against the headboard.

I sat with my legs crouched, knees in the air. I was wearing a gray shirt with thin sweatpants on. Emma had on a thin long sleeved, mostly see through shirt with black shorts. She bit down on her lip nervously as she glanced down at my legs.

She put a hand on my knee suggestively. "Do you mind?" She asked she looked down again.

"Oh please." I rolled my eyes as I leant forward to pick her up. "Do you mind?" I mimicked her under my breath as I lifted her by the hips, setting her down in between my legs.