The one with horomones

Sophie was sitting in bed one day, six months preggo with her twins. She had Keefe leaning on her side, sitting with the blanket up to his chest. They were watching a movie. More like Sophie was watching and keefe was laying on her with his eyes closed.

Sophie was running her fingers soothingly through keefe's blond waves.

She looked down at him. "Hey babe?"

Keefe nodded his head slightly, not opening his eyes.

"Can I braid your hair?" She asked him.

Keefe peeked open an eye at the sound of someone asking to style his hair.

He looked up at her doubtfully.

"I dunnnooo soph..." he told her, not really wanting braids in his hair.

That hurt Sophie's feelings. Keefe saw the sadness in her face.

"But...I really want to." She pouted.

"But you see... my hair isn't the braiding...- type." He told her. And immediately cursed himself out internally for forgetting about her very delicate and horomonal feelings.

"I mean- of course baby." He sighed with a soft smile when he saw her face saddened.

Sophie smiled widely as he sat up for her to braid his hair.

"I'm reallyyy gonna regret this." Keefe muttered as he cringed when Sophie yanked on his wavy hair.

Meanwhile with Linh and fitz

Fitz got home late at night. Around 9pm after work with the black swan. He went upstairs to his and linhs room tiredly.

"Hey Linh-" he started as he walked into their room, loosening his tie.

He stopped when he heard crying. He quickly looked up to see Linh standing in front of the body length mirror, a hand on her stomach as she stared down at it. And one hand on her mouth as she cried.

Fitz rushed to her. He put his hand on the one she had on her stomach. "Linh? What's wrong? Is the baby okay? You okay?" He asked quickly as he put a hand on her back too.

"I-I-I-..." she started before sobbing loudly.

"You're?..." Fitz asked worriedly as he led her to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I-I'm...faaaatttttt!" She wailed, sobbing into Fitz shoulder.

Fitz sighed relievedly.

"Linhhh." He smiled at her, wrapping an arm around her waist and smoothening her hair as she sniffed into his shoulder. "You're not fat." He sighed with a smile as he turned her face toward him with a hand under her chin.

She wiped her nose as she sniffed with wet eyes. "I'm not?" She hiccuped.

"No." He laughed.

She looked back at herself in the mirror. "But I ammm!" She wailed again.

"You're not! Listen to me baby," he smiled at her. "You're amazingly growing a beautiful baby in you right this moment. I have no idea how...but I'm very grateful you are." She smiled at hearing Fitz say that.

She leant over and pressed her lips against his. As they kissed Fitz tangled his fingers with her hair as she played with the hair at the nape of his neck. She unbuttoned his shirt as they kissed and gasped as he picked her up as they kissed. She wrapped her legs around him and pressed herself up against him as they kissed.

"I love you." She whispered as they pulled away from their kiss, still pecking each other's lips as they leant their foreheads on each other's.

"Not more than I love you." Fitz kissed her again.

3 months later- close to the girls' due dates

Biana was reading max a bedtime story. Max was 4 years old now.

"BIANA?" Tam called from down the hallway.

Biana kept reading max her story, ignoring tam.

"BIANA HONEY?" Tam yelled.

Biana let our a frustrated huff, still ignoring him.

"BIA-" He yelled louder to her.

"IM COMING!" Biana yelled angrily at him for bothering her through gritted teeth.

"OKAYYYY." Tam yelled back sweetly.

Biana rolled her eyes as max asked. "Why is daddy so loud?"

"Maxine, hun,...your dad has a screw, or fifty, loose in his head." Biana sighed.

Maxine laughed at that and Biana smiled.

After Biana finished the storybook.

"Goodnight. Love you sweets." Biana kissed the top of her head.

"G'night mommy." Maxine kissed biana's cheek.

Biana walked into her and tams room annoyedly. All the girls had mood changes for the last since months because of their pregnancies. Sophie had become sensitive and very clingy towards Keefe. Linh has become very very sensitive and very crybaby-ish. Biana had become annoyed at tam always.

"Why are you ALWAYS calling me? Like you literally need me for EVERYTHING!" She yelled as she walked into the room. "First you need a good morning kiss. Then you're wrapping your arm around me. And now LET ME GUESS, you want a GOODNIGHT KISS?! Well I'm not putting up with this anymo-" she stopped abruptly as tam rolled his eyes at her, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her in to his arms.

"Stop yelling." He whispered with slightly annoyed narrowed eyes before kissing her deeply.

Biana resisted but eventually fell into his deep kiss, like she always did. Tam slipped his tongue into her mouth, playing with hers in a teasingly rough way before she smiled against his lips, recognizing the minty taste of his mouth.

Tam picked her up as they kissed and layed her down in the bed. He hovered above her in a plank position as they kissed, slightly pushing down on her stomach.

"Ow tam." Biana whined annoyedly as she pushed him off her.

He rolled onto the bed with a groan.

"See this is what I'm talking about! You're so inconsiderate of me. I'm pregnant and here you are kissing me and rolling around on top of me in bed like I'm not carrying a baby!..." tam tuned out biana's voice as he got off the bed and Biana followed him, still badgering him as he hung his arms to his side, pointing his palms out a bit, as he walked away. He summoned his shadows to him, turning him invisible, so she couldn't follow him.

With a roll of his very faint baby blue and silver tinted eyes at Biana, he walked away invisibly.

Biana gaped at the empty room, trying to spot her invisible husband who was ignoring her talking.

"TAMMMM!!!" She shrieked.